25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Frozen

Majin Score Sender sent in scores that got reviewed, even though I used a score sender list to keep underneath review scores AND had it ticked to remove review scores too, so it looks like some things are out of date.

I'm really mad, I had four UCs on that account and a lot of NC and neopoints I'd poured a lot of money into...I knew I was taking a risk of course but I didn't think I'd get caught by playing it safe like that.

I'm just upset I guess, needed to vent somewhere. \o/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mollymauk For This Useful Post:

Betrayal (01-23-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i'm sorry to hear that, that's the reason you got frozen for? because i was once for abusing a glitch even though i bought pets, used ap, ab and all that shit, and was ban for something silly nothing to do with clraik, best of luck rebuilding, i'm in that process too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Yeah I play almost legit, the score sender is just to get myself trophies to look like a better account.

I don't know if I wanna rebuild honestly, I lost my UCs which were pretty important to me, as well as a ton of (legit) NC stuff.

Thanks though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroom View Post
    Yeah I play almost legit, the score sender is just to get myself trophies to look like a better account.

I don't know if I wanna rebuild honestly, I lost my UCs which were pretty important to me, as well as a ton of (legit) NC stuff.

Thanks though.
    Sorry to hear that . Usually when I have been reviewed they just pass me later and I've had no troubles. Only thing I can think is a younger account having too many high scores quickly which may have triggered them to freeze you upon reviewing. If you decide to start up again hit me up in messages and I'll give you a few free items to sell for nps.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    19d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Rough luck, I was chain iced recently for sloppy cheating and it took my main down too (I've been playing a mix of legitimate/ illegitimately on my main for 10years now so to have that caught up was just... Heartbreaking) but it was all my own fault but I know how you feel, rebuilding can be fun though. I was getting a little bored. Obviously I'd get it back in a heart beat if I could but it's not all bad news.

Always check ss lists on a side account before running them on your main, no matter how safe you've been assured they are - nothing is safe until you have personally tested it is safe.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganymede For This Useful Post:

kadoatie (01-23-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post
    Sorry to hear that . Usually when I have been reviewed they just pass me later and I've had no troubles. Only thing I can think is a younger account having too many high scores quickly which may have triggered them to freeze you upon reviewing. If you decide to start up again hit me up in messages and I'll give you a few free items to sell for nps.
    My main was from 2004 so it wasn't new at all, I just got super unlucky. Though by the sounds of it I was most likely reported (I'm not well known but my name definitely showed up in high score lists).
    I did get myself an aged shell so I can jump into food club though, so I'd be happy to take you up on that! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by gelfling View Post
    Rough luck, I was chain iced recently for sloppy cheating and it took my main down too (I've been playing a mix of legitimate/ illegitimately on my main for 10years now so to have that caught up was just... Heartbreaking) but it was all my own fault but I know how you feel, rebuilding can be fun though. I was getting a little bored. Obviously I'd get it back in a heart beat if I could but it's not all bad news.

Always check ss lists on a side account before running them on your main, no matter how safe you've been assured they are - nothing is safe until you have personally tested it is safe.
    Yeah I've decided to rebuild since I'm pretty bored these days too. ^q^ And I'll definitely run lists on shells and stuff first from now on, thanks for the advice, and I'm sorry to hear it happened to you too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Man I've ABed items in less than a second and never got banned for it but whenever I used a score sender I would be frozen within a week. I've always had bad luck with them even though they seem to be the safest type of program to use.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    What was the reason you were listed as frozen, if you can disclose it?
    (Not sure if TNT's responses are all the same still...)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was found to be cheating on the flash games.
    If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

^I was most likely reported though, since my account got quite a few trophies this month and had four UCs on it, rather than them actually catching the score sender.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroom View Post
    This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was found to be cheating on the flash games.
    If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

^I was most likely reported though, since my account got quite a few trophies this month and had four UCs on it, rather than them actually catching the score sender.
    I would open a ticket anyways... Whynot, right?