DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I feel like I've been subtly cheating neopets since I started playing. Back in the day, I was creating a new main at least once a year. I've had the same main for over 5 years now though with no issues and I still do a few illegit things. Moderation is the key, and not fucking up of course.

Get your IP to change and create a new email so they can't link you to your new account. Send in a ticket and be prepared to wait. I'd personally suggest buying a semi-built main from here with some retired avatars/trophies and build it up until you get a response. There's too many retired avatars and such to be a top collector starting from a new account. Plus food club is the easiest legit nps you'll earn if you have an aged account. Judging by the reason you were frozen, they probably won't unfreeze you because you're already labeled as a cheater/rule breaker. I'd still fight it, but if you still want to play, you're better off just leaving your old account in the past. If you get it back later, sweet, if not, at least you didn't waste a year of waiting for a response.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Infiniti For This Useful Post:

Arabelle (01-19-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    I feel like I've been subtly cheating neopets since I started playing. Back in the day, I was creating a new main at least once a year. I've had the same main for over 5 years now though with no issues and I still do a few illegit things. Moderation is the key, and not fucking up of course.

Get your IP to change and create a new email so they can't link you to your new account. Send in a ticket and be prepared to wait. I'd personally suggest buying a semi-built main from here with some retired avatars/trophies and build it up until you get a response. There's too many retired avatars and such to be a top collector starting from a new account. Plus food club is the easiest legit nps you'll earn if you have an aged account. Judging by the reason you were frozen, they probably won't unfreeze you because you're already labeled as a cheater/rule breaker. I'd still fight it, but if you still want to play, you're better off just leaving your old account in the past. If you get it back later, sweet, if not, at least you didn't waste a year of waiting for a response.
    Or like 4 or 5 years like I did. :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    try sending the ticket in the warnings section, usually faster, and awful that you got freeze for an old account, there's no sense to that ;/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (01-21-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    21d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Thank u all for the advices. I'll see what I'll do. I had sent in the ticket in warnings section. Hopefully it'll be a better response rate than the frozen section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scripts:
    (you need an account to see links)

Script Request Open: Wanted to have a script to save few steps and seconds of your life? PM me and let's see if I can help you out?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    19d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I fucked up badly and got sloppy with my IPs recently, it's a long dumb story but basically I slipped up and rendered all of my bot IPs useless, and because I got sloppy with checking they were functioning as intended each and every time, this resulted in a chain ban of all of my shells as well as my main account (which I created myself and have kept safe through all my illicit activities for 10years until now) and legit sides.

Not quite as frustrating as your situation as I was doing the wrong thing, and on top of that I was doing the wrong thing sloppily, but it still stings and I don't know when I'll stop kicking myself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    21d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

This account has been FROZEN

Quote Originally Posted by gelfling View Post
    I fucked up badly and got sloppy with my IPs recently, it's a long dumb story but basically I slipped up and rendered all of my bot IPs useless, and because I got sloppy with checking they were functioning as intended each and every time, this resulted in a chain ban of all of my shells as well as my main account (which I created myself and have kept safe through all my illicit activities for 10years until now) and legit sides.

Not quite as frustrating as your situation as I was doing the wrong thing, and on top of that I was doing the wrong thing sloppily, but it still stings and I don't know when I'll stop kicking myself.
    Wow, losing that much account is really wow!
    I'm sorry to hear that. Any chance in getting it back for yourself?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Alice responded and she doesnt want to return my account. I'll farewell to Neopets for now I guess.

Scripts:

Script Request Open: Wanted to have a script to save few steps and seconds of your life? PM me and let's see if I can help you out?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Atleast you got a quick reply?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    21d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Warframe View Post
    Atleast you got a quick reply?
    U got that right on that though..

Scripts:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 10h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    You know tnt doesn't have time to deal with customers and take care of tickets and problems, but they sure have tons of time to keep track of user history like its a fucking murder investigation.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

Botan (01-21-2018),cheesecake (01-24-2018),Maelstra (01-21-2018),Nyanobyte                      (01-22-2018),Shizuku (01-26-2018),zitilover (01-22-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    21d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    You know tnt doesn't have time to deal with customers and take care of tickets and problems, but they sure have tons of time to keep track of user history like its a fucking murder investigation.
    Hahahaha.. and they are bad at that... hahahaha..

Scripts: