Thread: TFW You just can't bring yourself to sell your neopets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

TFW You just can't bring yourself to sell your neopets.

Ugh, I could have so many of the high tier CSGO skins if I just gave in and sold all my neopets stuff...

but then I log into the account to double check everything is okay and immediately get angry cause suddenly I don't want to sell any of them.

Bruh nostalgia is too deep, I just want a Howl, why these pixels gotta be like this man?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Selling pixels to buy more pixels. It's no surprise you're having difficulty letting go.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Isabella (01-19-2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    don't sell them! Years ago I had all four UC hissis, with probably 10 other UCs (the hissis were the ones I liked the most)

Sold them all, made quite a bit of money. Eventually got back into neo and it was never as fun. I'd probably pay 4x what I sold them for if I could have everything back. (I think there are only two UC's still around that aren't frozen, sigh)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    Selling pixels to buy more pixels. It's no surprise you're having difficulty letting go.
    right? XD
    At least CSGO skins are legit to sell for real money, it's like neopoint laundering lulululul.

don't sell them! Years ago I had all four UC hissis, with probably 10 other UCs (the hissis were the ones I liked the most)

Sold them all, made quite a bit of money. Eventually got back into neo and it was never as fun. I'd probably pay 4x what I sold them for if I could have everything back. (I think there are only two UC's still around that aren't frozen, sigh)
    Yeah, I've been going back and forth on selling out my accounts forever. Guess it's just one of those things I'll hold on to till the site finally just turns off.