Thread: Give me some new drinking games to play with friends?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m

Give me some new drinking games to play with friends?

So, I have a drink or or 20 once in a while and I noticed the other day that we sort of cycle through the same games. I learned two new ones the other day that I really enjoyed. I am super curious to hear about more games from around the world that are fun to drink to. Here are a couple of my favourites:

Friends VS Enemies: You deal out all cards, and the person the left of the dealer goes first (Jokers are included). The person to the left starts and puts a card down and gives it to someone. This card represents the amount of drinks a person needs to take. So a 2 would be two drinks, 9 would be nine drinks, face cards are 10, and ace is 11. The person who received the drinks can save themselves by playing the same card number and either giving the drinks back to the person who gave it to them, or to another player, OR another player can choose to save that player by playing the same card and giving the drinks to any player but the one who received the drinks before they played. If they choose to give it back to the player that gave the drinks to them, the number doubles (So 2 would be 4, then 8 if the original player played it back to them, and this doubling ends when another player is involved). Also note, you can only play one card at a time, you can't play doubles. --> RATING: VERY DRUNK

Pyramids (Normal): This game combines a few games into one. The dealer asks a player red or black around the circle, then higher or lower, then in between or outside, then pick a suit, then pick a number (depending on the # of players, we scrap the last two questions), and the dealer guesses as well. Each wrong answer is a drink. A pyramid of face down cards is made 1/2/3/4/5 (usually). You can start at the bottom or the top (top if you want to get messed up). The rows have values of drinks, 1/2/3/4/5, and we typically make the right side double because we're a bit crazy. Thats just the setup. Now a card in the pyramid is flipped and everyone who has that card puts it down and then drinks are given out according to the value. The point is to get rid of cards or you ride the bus.... (Ill explain this later), oh.. and you drink the value of cards you have left at the end. RATING: MEDIUM (unless your friends hate you or you get terrible cards that aren't flipped).

Pyramids (Memorize): This is exactly as above but you skip the original part and just deal 4-5 cards out. The players memorize them and put them face down. You cannot look at them again, and if another player catches you peeking, you lose that card. After the pyramid is set up, you flip a card, and players call out players for drinks. You can lie or tell the truth and players can either accept to drink or call bullshit. If they call bullshit and you're lying, you drink double and then put or card back face down, and if youre telling the truth, they drink double and your card goes face down. After the pyramid is done, each player announces what they had one a time, and the one with the most errors, rides the bus/or the person who got the most cards taken away for being a peeker. RATING: MEDIUM HARD (Again, unless your friends hate you)

Kings Cup (Man STYLE): So everyone knows how to play Kings Cup. You place an empty bottle down, sprawl cards around it face down, and someone picks a card, something happens, and then the next player goes. Theres a ton of rules people play, but these are what we do:
    ACE: Waterfall: The person who pulls this drinks and the person next to them cant stop until they do and so on. This game is terrible if theres a big drinker before you.
    OR Medusa: Everyone looks down and then theres a countdown 3-2-1, and everyone stares at another player. If anyone makes eye contact, they are out. Each round increases the amount of drinks you have to take. The 1 or 2 winners then give out 5 drinks to another player.
    KING (KINGS CUP) Theres two ways we play this (depending on how hardcore the crowd is)
    1) HARDCORE: EVERYONE pours in some of their drink for EVERY KING. Someone flips a coin for the person who pulled the king, and if its wrong, they drink it... and if right, the next person guesses until someone loses.
    2) MEH: Each King pulled, the person who pulls it pours a bit into the kings cup, and the person who pulls the last king downs it, and that ends the game.....
    QUEEN (Question Master): The person who pulls this is the question master. Whenever they ask anyone a question and they answer, the other person drinks....
    JACK (Make A Rule): Exactly what the rule says.
    TEN (Categories): The person who pulls this makes a category like makeup brands, and everyone names a brand until someone cant, and then they drink
    NINE (RHYME TIME): The person who pulls picks a word for others to rhyme to. They can either name a word, or use a sentence.
    EIGHT (PICK A MATE): The person who picks this choses a player to drink the same amount they do when they have to drink. Mates can cancel each other out.
    SEVEN (POINT TO HEAVEN): The person who picks this points up, and the last person who does drinks.
    SIX (DICKS): Everyone who has a dick, drinks lol
    FIVE (NEVER HAVE I EVER): Person who pulls this says someone they haven't done, and everyone drinks who has done it, then the next player goes. Oh, everyone has three fingers too, they put down one each time they drink. (You can also do most likely to, and the person who the most fingers pointed at them drinks for each point. This is only one round).
    FOUR (WH... I mean WOMAN): Woman drink for this one.
    THREE (FOR ME): Person who pulls this, drinks three.
    TWO (FOR YOU): Person who pulls this, gives out two drinks.
    Rejected Rules: Thumb Master, Social (For King), Vagina Movies, Snake-eyes, Hand-Jive, F*ck You (We found these rules to be tedious or annoying to play).

Online Games:

PICOLO: Its available on most app stores. Its honestly a blast, and worth it to buy the expansion. Id advise everyone to be single when playing though as it gets umm sensual.

iPuke: Watered down version of Picolo, still fun and uses a point system.

JackBox: Online trivia that we made into a drinking game. Its hella fun.

Theres a lot more. Ill probably add more in the next day. What are some of your drinking games though?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

and with this you die before the episode ends

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal Caffrey For This Useful Post:

Bettser (01-17-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    yall played cards against humanity irl? i aint too good with party games (i aint really a party person LOL) but wed just play CAH and drink after every round lmfao... if we wanted to stay sober longer we'd drink every "throwaway" round (when you have a shitload of cards you can do nothing with because theyre so boring (aka pick 3 cards rounds)) and depending on your luck that could be every 2 rounds or every like 10 rounds. if its the latter, the "drink every round" is good. you could also drink every round you win i guess? drunkest kid at the end is the funniest. we were just aiming to get drunk as soon as possible, we didnt think out rules but you can try.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    14d 20h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Play cod and drink every time you die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk