DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Does your throat have white spots on or near your tonsils? Saltwater is not going to do anything if it has not already been helping. If you have some throat lozenges like Sucrets or Cepacol they can help as they contain a mild anesthetic that will numb you throat a bit. Or you can take some Advil, Ibuprofen, Aleve, Motrin, or Asprin (Tylenol is not going to help as much) to help with the inflammation and pain but if it is still sore to the point you cannot swallow food or drink some water without pain you may need to visit the walk-in clinic.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm gonna I've it until tomorrow or Tuesday. My dad bought me halls, it numbs it for a whole, doesn't hurt too much eating + drinking. I had tonsillitis a few months ago, but I had a fever with it. Hmm. I'm just gonna hope the little cough candies help, sometimes this happens an it goes away after lots of halls lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Holy spelling errors, lol damn iPod xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/4
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Dark chocolate is good for a sore throat in my experience

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Danny's mom is giving us money if I draw some weird pattern design for her so I'll try the dark chocolate later

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have a strange phobia with taking pills and such. Danny's mom gave me an anti biotic and my paranoid mind is going crazy!!! D: /end random post.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    ^ I am very pro-drug but she should not do that and you should say no to them lol. Random antibiotic taking while not actually experiencing a bacterial infection = aiding in producing resistant bacteria = antibiotics not working when you actually do need them. Same applies to taking antibiotics if you have a cold.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't know how to spell it but it's penicillin (see, no idea how to spell lmao). She said I'd be fine and said its to ease the pain (which it has MAJORLY) I'm going to the clinic tomorrow.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Yeah do not take penicillin unless a doctor has prescribed you the medication. You do not know how certain medications will interact with your body, you do not know which meds you may be allergic to without your knowledge, drug combinations as well can be an issue. Try not to take any random medications from anyone.

As well, antibiotics do not do anything pain wise all it does is deal with a bacterial infection if one is even present. Sore throats are more associated with viruses so unless you have strep throat the penicillin will do nothing but contribute to bacterial resistance. Try an advil to help with the pain.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    See! I knew I shouldn't have taken it D; lol his mom has pain pills not sure what they're called, they're white and oval shaped. :/ I usually have 1-2 when I have an extreme headache. Not sure if it will help. >___<