Thread: Rupaul's Drag Race- Season 10 Finale (Spoiler tags to prevent spoiling!)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m

Rupaul's Drag Race- Season 10 Finale (Spoiler tags to prevent spoiling!)

Just watched the finale. Anyone else managed to see it yet? Please use spoiler tags if saying anything that's spoilery!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I never thought I'd meet anyone else watching Rupaul's Drag Race here! I just started watching Season 10 a few days ago so I'm still not caught up yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to the finale! I'll definitely let you know my thoughts as soon as I watch it! I was introduced to the show by a friend a few weeks ago and I never expected to like it that much haha. I binge-watched both Season 8 and 9 on Netflix a little while ago and I have been totally hooked ever since then!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    I never thought I'd meet anyone else watching Rupaul's Drag Race here! I just started watching Season 10 a few days ago so I'm still not caught up yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to the finale! I'll definitely let you know my thoughts as soon as I watch it! I was introduced to the show by a friend a few weeks ago and I never expected to like it that much haha. I binge-watched both Season 8 and 9 on Netflix a little while ago and I have been totally hooked ever since then!
    Welcome to the family! Based on Discord, there are actually quite a few of us. I found it in Season 3, and have been hooked ever since. I've converted my best friend too. My favourite season is 6, so try to give that one a watch when you get the chance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Cath (06-29-2018)