Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Scores review?

Hey everyone, I've been playing a bit and grinding and I submit my score and it told me that my score is up for review, what does this mean? Is my account unsafe?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    That'd mean that your score is in the "high but not impossibly high" range, so there's a bit of manual checking to see that your game time and score lined up.

It's perfectly possible to be playing legit and get a review score, it's happened to me a handful of times.
    As long as you sent your score in a reasonable timeframe, you should be fine. Just aim to avoid scores+times that are unbelievable or humanly impossible!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would like to add to what Star said. I once sent a very high score *way too* quickly, meaning that it didn't match with the time I spent playing, and it got up for review. I know, that was stupid but I was in some kind of "I WANT ALL THE GAME AVYS" rampage. Now for the best part: my score got accepted! hahaha I don't know how but maybe whoever reviewed it thought I was an incredible player ??? Anyways, I wanted to share this little story to calm you down in case you didn't wait long enough because there's a chance the reviewer won't think you cheated.