547/9
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m

Passive BTC Income

Before I start I will give a pre-warning that the sites I'm about to list are PAID they are not free.

These sites are NOT "get rich quick" sites, they are to build passive income over time. I have been using both sites for some time now, decided to share them with the community here as I've never really been active on clraik I try to give back to the community any chance I can, since crypto is becoming big these days I decided to share two sites that i personally use for daily passive income (besides buying & holding coins of course haha.)

USI-Tech:

The short of what you can expect from purchasing a package from USI:
    You can purchase a package for $50 Euro (With bitcoins, the prices on their site automatically update with the price of BTC. This way you will always only be spending $50 in euros for a single package.)
    They average about 1% return daily (Business days only, they do not run during weekends.)
    The package will expire either in 140 working days OR once you reach 140% return of capital.

Screenshot of further proof they're actually mining as they say as they stated during the London event:

You can check these statistics at the following site: (you need an account to see links)

Go to Statistics > Charts > Top Miner

They will shortly be showing proof of mining in BTC pools as well.

Short summary which can also be found on their website:

"We pride ourselves in delivering a technology that you won't find anywhere else. We are enabling "smaller" investors to finally get involved in the FOREX and Bitcoin markets and have real success.

Through the development of our fully automated trading software, we've consistently delivered out-standing results. And we are committed to continuing to do so far into the future. It is finally possible to get involved in these highly complex and highly profitable markets, without any expertise of your own."

At first, I myself was extremely skeptical about this site due to the reviews I was finding online, I decided to bite the bullet some time ago and purchase my first BTC package which is still yet to expire, I currently own 3 packages from reinvesting AFTER I withdrew my initial deposit, the withdrawal process at the time was extremely fast being ~24 hours. For now, I'm constantly reinvesting what I earn from the site back into it to earn a greater passive income.

Sadly, due to their updated TOS I cannot display my dashboard in any videos/screen-shots because of this.

Referral: (you need an account to see links)
    Non-referral: (you need an account to see links)

Hashflare:

Hashflare is a cloud miner which is extremely profitable at the moment due to the price of bitcoin, minimum deposit is only $1.50 USD which is extremely cheap compared to other cloud miners!

As of now, days to break-even with ANY contract purchased is roughly 66.36 days - after this it will be pure profit to you. Please note, these contracts with hashflare are NOT open-ended each purchased contract will expire in one year from the purchase date, even so, this site is very profitable in the long run.

Edit: forgot to add this info;

To find out/check for yourself if it’s worth buying a contract from hashflare I’d highly recommend this site: (you need an account to see links)

Add the contracts hashrate you’re interested in (1000GH is the same as 1TH)
    Set power & power costs as 0 since you wont be paying for power
    pool fees I’d recommend setting from 17-20%
    hardware costs; just add the price of the contract to get and idea of how long it’ll take to get your ROI.

for those who already use hashflare if you aren’t already i highly suggest to use this chrome extention: (you need an account to see links)

It will display a LOT of detail about your purchases, days until ROI, also adds numbers besides your balances in USD format of the current worth.

Example of your dashboard with and without the extension:

For those who used my referral link, PM me for a tip/method to potentially earn 10x as much within the first year of your contract.

Non-referral: (you need an account to see links)

For any Australians here wanting to buy multiple different "alt coins" I'd recommend using coinspot:

I personally use coinspot to buy alt coins, i've really not spent a whole lot of money whatsoever.
    It's a good site for Australians as you can buy around 50 or so different alt coins instantly, as well as you can sell them and transfer the money directly into your bank account if needed.

Here's a screenshot of my current account, mind you I've only spent ~$67 total - $30 per pay is my limit i've set upon myself

Non-refferal: (you need an account to see links)

The sudden price increase on hashflare ($1.50 per 10GH > $2.20 per 10GH has made the contracts not near as profitable this is just a heads up.

Last edited by Squirtle; 12-20-2017 at 12:27 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Squirtle For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (12-14-2017),Demetri (12-14-2017),EvolutionZzZ (12-17-2017),richardscoot (12-19-2017),Synth Salazzle (12-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I would recommend this 100%

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I'm high key tempted to do this.

Let's hope I know what I'm doing.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    547/9
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    82d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    It’s well worth it in my opinion for a passive crypto income.

As always, if anyone needs help or has questions/concerns about either of the two feel free to PM me .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squirtle For This Useful Post:

EvolutionZzZ (12-18-2017),richardscoot (12-19-2017)