Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Account iced for voicing opinion

So I don't know if you guys have seen the active thread in PC about stealing. A user named Spooklington who was arguing that stealing isn't THAT bad, because the idea of inactive accounts rotting, and whatnot. He never admitted to actually stealing, just that a lot of UCs in the trading scene are stolen anyways. Well. Neopets has deleted all of his comments, and iced his account. I didn't realize you could get frozen for stating opinions. Maybe we are just to comfortable talking on the PC, and should have known better, but there was no proof of actually stealing on his part.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vicki For This Useful Post:

loserchild (12-14-2017),Raposa (12-14-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    You even mention inactive accounts and you get sent to FREEZELAND 😊

Also: The last thing TNT wants is to hear our opinions, we never have nice things to say lol
    So that doesn�t help

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EvolutionZzZ For This Useful Post:

kadoatie (12-12-2017),Raposa (12-14-2017),Synth Salazzle (12-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    The whole thread is discussing it, but since someone reported him in particular, he's done for.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Lol Neopets is a shit show.

They shouldn't have been so vocal about basically advocating cheating,
    but unless TNT looked at their account and saw that they cheated (which I doubt that could've done so quickly), they shouldn't have been frozen. Perma silenced maybe, but freezing is a bit too far.

Why do I even bother going on the boards anymore lol I'm going to get frozen one of these days too if I keep it up :/ seems inevitable unless you kiss TNT's ass and agree with everything that they do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyoftheflowers For This Useful Post:

Raposa (12-14-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Reasoning for freeze was "This account was found to be posting inappropriate messages (ie: bad language, insults, chain letters, etc.) on the message boards, guild boards, or other site areas."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Didn't get to read many of her posts but that's messed up. Whoever reported her needs to chill.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    18d 14h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    from their first post, I knew they were gonna get frozen for being too real on the boards. it’s a shame, especially since the people that were part of the argument are laughing about it on another board n they even made “StealingIsBad”
    10/10

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    23d 15h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    tnt doesn't like some conversations and will freeze when they see fit. It's not so much fair but it happens.

That's the pound chat for you, people are super opinionated and just a bunch of report happies. I am quite active on the pc because goals but it's an awful place at times.

That's why you should be careful always or just be a lurker. Doubt they will get their account back so either will quit or rebuilding for them.
    Last edited by Betrayal; 12-11-2017 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Came off as a bitch lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It just sucks -- I know this a site designed for children, but the majority of the player base are in late teens to twenties. We literally just have to agree with everything Neopets does, or risk being frozen? No debate allowed? Also, unrelated, but I can barely even post half the time without setting off the stupid word censors. It took me forever to figure out that I could post due to the word analogy. BECAUSE ANAL. WHY.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicki For This Useful Post:

Arabelle (12-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    23d 15h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by vicki2096 View Post
    It just sucks -- I know this a site designed for children, but the majority of the player base are in late teens to twenties. We literally just have to agree with everything Neopets does, or risk being frozen? No debate allowed? Also, unrelated, but I can barely even post half the time without setting off the stupid word censors. It took me forever to figure out that I could post due to the word analogy. BECAUSE ANAL. WHY.
    I thought it was designed for college students? and later changed to a family friendly site for all ages to enjoy?

I play neopets with my family who live in different states. It's nice to be able to play and chat with them.

Don't forget about uncle or basement/advertisement or anything with cum in it. Those are my faves, not gonna lie

Filters are too strict and hella annoying

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Betrayal For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (12-12-2017)