Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    6h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Account value and trades?

Hi there this is my first time posting here but its been on my mind for awhile, how much can flight rising accounts go for in USD? I have a pretty large account, sprites, one KS apparel lots of double unbred gen ones with very popular new colors with genes and a ton of usermade accents and all kinds of festival apparel too.

I wanted to know if it is worth the risk of getting band or scammed on here too?
    I know you can use a middle man to help but I have never really looked into it much until now maybe some one could help explain the process of what could happen in a possible trade? I feel like that could be really useful, thanks!

Also I don't plan to sell my stuff right away so I probably wont give out any of my account information over pms if you are going to ask.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    As long as you don't break the rules here or try to scam anyone else, you probably won't get banned.
    It's all really chill, just be nice and don't try to hurt or trick others.

Requesting a middleman heavily decreases the chances of being scammed, too, since they act as a neutral party to handle the exchange of goods and information-- they're all well-trusted members of the community or even mods/admins.

I can't give you an estimate on what the account is worth, since I've personally dealt very little in FR goods to USD transactions, but you could probably figure something out depending on how much your assets translate to gems, and then extrapolate a USD value from there. Or you could do a quick search of the forums to see what things have previously sold for / been valued at, that could help a lot with your KS item, sprites, and other things. Custom accents/skins can be worth a lot too, depending on their demand and how many copies of something have been printed.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Dream For This Useful Post:

Bird hugs (11-30-2017),Pusheen (11-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Generally speaking, things here get valued at a USD:gem ratio of $1:500g. And many sellers and buyers use the onsite LAH to calculate a price here. (So corsair apparel worth 2500 as the LAH would be $5 here.)

Skins are trickier business, but generally if the maker is inactive, the skin is limited edition, rare (like a 2013 Light festival skin) they go at around the equivalent of FR 3-6kg depending. But that, again also depends on the buyer, since they may ask for a discount or find a LAH to base a price on.

Dragons are also subjective, as many users value them differently. (For example, I like older dragons, being bred doesn't bother me, but unnamed offspring does. I'm indifferent about genes, and only imperials or WCs will make me consider a "higher" gem price worth considering negotiating about.) What tends to matter most seems to be age/ID#, since a breed can be changed, colors can be scattered and genes can be altered. Dragons generally get bought as they are, since anyone can say they blew 20 scatters to get a given color combo and then want to make up the 20 scatters cost. Though, I can say that a 5digit with about <10 named offspring do go for FR 12kg here easily. So, there's plenty of wriggle room for everyone, I think.

My last check for KS stuff brought a Skycat at $450 and I bought a Cloudy wings for $125 recently. As for the others, I don't know, but hopefully those are some baseline prices for you.

Middlemen are the best things ever, if in doubt, always check the buyer's feedback score (and remember to leave your feedback as well about the transaction) and ask for a middleman. No user worth selling to should have an issue with using a middleman.

Best of luck selling your stuff.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PabstBlueRibbon For This Useful Post:

Bird hugs (11-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    6h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you for the replies guys!