Thread: Special Rockruff Event Distribution for US/UM Ongoing!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Special Rockruff Event Distribution for US/UM Ongoing!

From November 17th 2017 through to January 10th 2018, all Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon games can receive a special Rockruff from Mystery Gift!
    (This can be done by going to Mystery Gift > Get Gift from Internet, easy as that. Be sure to connect with your wireless on!)

This Rockruff comes in a Cherish Ball, with a special Ribbon, and has the special attack Happy Hour.
    It does not appear that its gender can be reset for, but you can reset for its nature.

Most special of all is that it has the ability Own Tempo!

This means that if you level it up to level 25 or higher between the hours of 5pm and 6pm,
    it will evolve into the special Dusk Form Lycanroc!
    (Note: This does count the reverse time in Ultra Moon, so you'll have to stay up late.. or find a way to mess with time.)

This Lycanroc form has the ability Tough Claws, which increases physical-contact moves' power by 33%!
    It also has these stats:

HP: 75 | ATK: 117 | DEF: 65 | SATK: 55 | SDEF: 65 | SPD: 110
    (Very similar to Midday Lycanroc, but with slightly higher ATK.)

So be sure to pick up your event and grab yourself this special Rockruff while you can,
    because there's no knowing when we'll get another one like this.

However, it does appear that Own Tempo can be passed through breeding, so even if you don't get one, don't despair!
    You might be able to find an Own Tempo Rockruff from a breeder, who I'm sure would be happy to share a quality Rockruff with you.

Note: Rockruffs with Own Tempo and Dusk form Lycanrocs cannot be transferred to original Sun or original Moon games.

============

Also, from September 22nd, 2017, to September 21st, 2018,
    if you purchase Pokemon Gold or Pokemon Silver on the 3DS Virtual Console, you'll get a free redeemable code for a Celebi.
    (You get this code at the checkout screen for buying one of these titles.)

This Celebi comes in a Cherish Ball, at level 30, with typical attacks. Its nature can be reset for.
    Celebi cannot be obtained outside of events, so be sure to grab it for your Pokedex.

============

For now, this thread might be an event tracker. Once the Rockruff event ends, I'll make a dedicated Pokemon event tracker thread. :p
    Last edited by Star Dream; 12-11-2017 at 04:18 AM. Reason: formatting, fancying things up

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Dream For This Useful Post:

Fell (11-20-2017),j03 (11-19-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Wow thank you im going to get mine!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So I still have a chance to breed more of these guys as long as I don't evolve it. <: Oh gosh excellent. I've left him in my PC so that I didn't accidentally give it any unwanted EVs.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fell View Post
    So I still have a chance to breed more of these guys as long as I don't evolve it. <: Oh gosh excellent. I've left him in my PC so that I didn't accidentally give it any unwanted EVs.
    A Dusk Form Lycanroc should still produce offspring with Own Tempo, because Own Tempo becomes Tough Claws upon evolution.
    They're linked up to be the "same"-- in the same way that if you breed a Gigalith that has Sand Stream as its ability, it will produce Roggenrola offspring with Weak Armor. Weak Armor simply turns into Sand Stream upon final evolution!

I haven't tested it myself, but I'm about 95% certain that this ability doesn't behave any different than other Hidden Abilities!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Wow I appreciate you thanks.