49/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    21d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    The plot had actually passed the day it was supposed to end at one point and they had to reactivate the bd challengers. I kinda wonder if this caused even more issues on tnts end we don't see and now they like fuck whattawedo?
    I noticed the BD challengers were gone one day but back the next, thank you for clarifying what happened. I'd assume moving code around would definitely delay them, but... this much? Ergh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
    They also claim the delays are because they were moving to a new building. Not moving servers so it's not complete chaos but all the staff equipment probably was moved and has to be set up again. But idk how long that kinda thing normally takes.
    Oh man! Yikes yikes yikes this could have delay them AGES. Ugh. I'm just surprised they didn't already have everything implemented in advance, like everything was programmed and adjusted for GMC and whatnot BEFORE they started the move, its not like this stuff happens with no forewarning. Thank you so much for explaining, this would definitely give a good reason, but still not something that should set them back this bad. (And just out of pure curiosity, since I'm never in the loop for anything like this, is this something Scrappy posted? I've been seeing a lot of "Scrappy said" but I don't know where everyone is getting the rest of their info lol.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/3
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    83d 21h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by ailunbee View Post
    Oh man! Yikes yikes yikes this could have delay them AGES. Ugh. I'm just surprised they didn't already have everything implemented in advance, like everything was programmed and adjusted for GMC and whatnot BEFORE they started the move, its not like this stuff happens with no forewarning. Thank you so much for explaining, this would definitely give a good reason, but still not something that should set them back this bad. (And just out of pure curiosity, since I'm never in the loop for anything like this, is this something Scrappy posted? I've been seeing a lot of "Scrappy said" but I don't know where everyone is getting the rest of their info lol.)
    She did, and most of the info is comming from the editorial.

SCRAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Hi guys!!! Just giving everyone a heads up that we were moving this week so sorry for all of the cluster and things that weren't posted! Good news though, we are starting to settle so next week we should be back to normal and everything released at its correct time!
    That's all! Thanks for listening -Scrappy
    But to be honest they're just giving excuses, like you said nothing of this happens from one day to another if not an emergency... also they could have programmed everything before the move, but hey we already know how bad they program so maybe they didnt want to release something that could fail without them around to fix it.
    Last edited by npm; 12-14-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Code:
    404 Not Found.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I wonder how many people will get the avatar for visiting HQ every day, I certainly wont. Forgot about it so many days now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by 5945 View Post
    I wonder how many people will get the avatar for visiting HQ every day, I certainly wont. Forgot about it so many days now.
    Same I still try to go as many days as possible though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    From the latest editorial:
    Haii everyone, Jade here again! Scrappy is currently out on vacation enjoying the Winter Starlight Celebration so sadly there will be no editorial this week. But please do have a great weekend and a Happy Holiday Season!
    RIP Plot

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yeeaaahhhh im not so sure i wanna invest my time in neo anymore. Its starting to become more centered around NC now rather than actual content. Gotta pay the bills but still... need some balance to retain clicks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I think I've visited the plot HQ every day, but I think it's unfair at this point to not give the achievement to people. I think it should just be given if you viewed the page at least once or something. It's not our fault they fell behind schedule and have failed to do anything with the plot for a week or two or however long it's been now :/ why would anyone bother checking the HQ if the plot has been put on hold?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    The bridge is highlightable now. Possible update soon?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to espnnnnnn For This Useful Post:

Botan (12-17-2017),donuts210 (12-17-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    23d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by espnnnnnn View Post
    The bridge is highlightable now. Possible update soon?
    I�m so desperate for anything at this point! Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    14d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm just logging into Neo to zap my pets.
    Gotta get that Transp. Shoyru already jfc