54/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Question More of a question but....

I currently am dealing with a persistent scammer on an alternate forum (i am sure you can guess) who is using dodgy proxies to signup in attempts to scammer users. {On going since Feb}

Whilst my attempts are some what working I would like to take it to the next level and make sure other sites know the IP for this guy or make it known that he is around and persistent.

Would we be able to work out some sort of uh....pact that allows us to recommending watching certain IP's?

For example I'd happily give you this guys IP to protect ck from the idiot.
    In return if any idiot shows up here, we could run the IP on the other forum and make sure we monitor/get rid of the idiot there ^_^

Feel free to lock, delete, pm me about it, I could just be silly and Joe might already have this information but you know know
    I'm just sick of this guy =D

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    If you use my guide for paypal and take screenies of what you are selling (Take screenies so that it shows you have completed the transaction successfully, ones that prove that you actually are giving him the stuff and everything and send it to paypal they will do something for you; like give you back your money from his accounts because he is creating false disputes.) Enjoy

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    PM me the IP. I can track this person down. Get his DOX.....

Srsly. I have a friend who works for CSIS, and he owes me a favour!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    18d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    I currently am dealing with a persistent scammer on an alternate forum (i am sure you can guess) who is using dodgy proxies to signup in attempts to scammer users. {On going since Feb}

Whilst my attempts are some what working I would like to take it to the next level and make sure other sites know the IP for this guy or make it known that he is around and persistent.

Would we be able to work out some sort of uh....pact that allows us to recommending watching certain IP's?

For example I'd happily give you this guys IP to protect ck from the idiot.
    In return if any idiot shows up here, we could run the IP on the other forum and make sure we monitor/get rid of the idiot there ^_^

Feel free to lock, delete, pm me about it, I could just be silly and Joe might already have this information but you know know
    I'm just sick of this guy =D
    i think some other forums already share that kind of information on scammers, I've seen it mentioned occasionally on their ban lists and in posts. it seems like a good idea to stop scammers from just switching to other forums once they've been caught and then continuing to scam people.

maybe it would be useful to build up a kind of database of known details about scammers like email addresses, ips, paypal emails, neopets accounts etc so that people would be able to search and find out if the people they're dealing with is a known scammer or not.
    Last edited by Hexx; 03-17-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Yeah just send me his IP's and I'll ban him.. though if he's using proxies these IP's will never be used again probably, so might not be worth it to ban every IP.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------