Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Question Looking for advice?

Hey so I'm thinking about buying maybe 4 or 5 shells/mains and autobuying items on them with a vpn and transferring either the items or the np I make to my main.
    My main questions are:

1.) What is a reliable VPN that someone can suggest to me?
    (A small subscription fee or startup fee is not as issue.)

2.) What is the safest way to transfer said items/np without looking suspicious?

3.) Any more precautionary measures I should take?

I'm trying to keep my main account safe and secure while experimenting with the ABer so any/all advice is welcome! Please share your experience with me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    1. I use Hide My Ass PRO VPN but it is around 12$/month if you only get one month I believe? Also only dynamic IPs and no static so you can't have the same IP easily if you want to be consistent on a main.
    2. I just send the item through multiple shells(A>B>C>D etc) to an end shell and let it sit there for a while before finally sending it to a main. (rotate shells often as well>convert pure to ets then send through shells)
    3. Limit AB speed/duration to appear human. Limit amount send to main. Limit exposure to other players that might randomly report you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    1. If your VPN option offers multiple locations, and your shells are in different countries/places, be sure to rotate locations around based on what account you're working with.
    It helps things look a bit more real, because it's a little weird to have an account with location listed as, say, the UK, be active from a US area.

2. Experiment around a lot with buy times to find a nice medium between productive and realistic-looking. You could always dedicate a shell to suicide-ABing if you're not particularly attached to it, but that's up to you.

3. If you move NP around in trades, stick to lower amounts, probably 400-600k at best, and it's always good to move it around towards HTS or obscure items that could be worth something, rather than offering it on junk lots. And take your time with it all, of course.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Dream For This Useful Post:

Raposa (11-18-2017)