29/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    15d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

neopets rambling

This is kind of dumb but I still get excited when I think about finally having enough money to buy faerie paint brushes or whatever I wanted I've wanted a UC grey lupe forever, $30 was like a million dollars to me when I first joined cK haha
    also went on Neopets for the first time in months today and looked at Mistyqee's old comics, it's nice to see that she's still active
    Last edited by Irohh; 09-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Mistyqee is the sweetest, I'm also glad she's still around.
    She reminds me of my old times as a legit player who cared about their pets a lot.

And I feel you, times change just as we grow up but the excitement reminds.
    I still remember how happy I was when I painted my first pet ever (Christmas Shoyru, back in 2006 or so). Now I get excited when I manage to buy or trade for an UC I've been seeking or when I save enough money on my paypal to buy stuff here and achieve dream customisations. So it doesn't sound dumb at all to me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    15d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Mistyqee is the sweetest, I'm also glad she's still around.
    She reminds me of my old times as a legit player who cared about their pets a lot.

And I feel you, times change just as we grow up but the excitement reminds.
    I still remember how happy I was when I painted my first pet ever (Christmas Shoyru, back in 2006 or so). Now I get excited when I manage to buy or trade for an UC I've been seeking or when I save enough money on my paypal to buy stuff here and achieve dream customisations. So it doesn't sound dumb at all to me!
    I know right? I remember my mom wanted me to make a wishlist for my 10-11th birhday and I browsed those 'buy neopoints' sites a lot so I put "100000 billion neopoints" on the top of it, and spent all my time googling how to win at food club. It's nice that sites like cK can exist so childhood dreams can be fulfilled lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Adopting my first painted pet in the pound when I was a kid is still one the highlights of my Neo life lol.