DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    21d 5h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Sometimes when you visit multiple lookups you'll get them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Basically the Google recaptcha is working more like it was supposed to work when it was first introduced. If you read Googles recaptcha info (you need an account to see links) google states that the captcha is only supposed to be solved if browsing behavior looks like a bot.

However TNT had requests coded before, each UL request made it appear to the service that the behavior was "bot-like" and it forced you to solve a captcha. It was/is supposed to solve the captcha in the background for you and only ask you to solve if you did too many UL requests. Right now when you do searches in Google, the service is working. If you have ever tried looking for stuck pets in neo, after about a half hour or so of doing searches, Google itself would ask you to solve a captcha.

If people are still required to solve captchas at every lookup, then it is possible you might have a browser addon that interferes with the requests. I believe it would have to be a setting that blocks script elements such as noscript or perhaps an adblock filter. If you are having this issue, I recommend looking at your adblock or userscript block settings when at a userlookup. If you use Ublock origin you can load up the logger and see what gets blocked whenever you visit a webpage. I imagine you'll have to whitelist certain things maybe googleapis or google-analytics. Basically search for any google service and whitelist one by one until the captchas start getting solved in the background.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Nimoligist (11-18-2017),Sakuras (11-19-2017)