Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Accessing an old account?

Hey there! I made an account here to take a peek at the weird NC glitch going on, but I thought I could ask a question while I'm here.

I have an old account that's been frozen for my protection for awhile now. When I first submitted a ticket, I was able to answer every single question, except what my original email was. The most they let me know was that it was from hotmail, but all of my hotmail emails were not the right ones.

The hash list from like... 2013? I think? Doesn't list my account. I'm not sure if it was because it was frozen around that time or not.

Is there any possible way to dig up some info on my account? or was that one of the only major hash lists?

Thanks guys!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I've noticed the list doesn't show some accounts sometimes. I always just assumed they must have had to rename the account or something. The list doesn't show anything post 2011 as far as I'm aware. Did you have any side accounts that might have shared the same email? I also occasionally have google searched the username since it's possible you listed it in another forum with the correct email address as an MSN messenger addition or something to that effect.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Unfortunately I didn't have any side accounts using that email. I only had that one account that the time. Googling it is kind of hard as it's a common real word, but I tried narrowing it down by searching neopets with it and to no avail! It's not a total loss if I can't recover it. I just started thinking about it today randomly.