Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the scariest situation you have ever been in?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy1989 View Post
    Driving on the freeway and a huge huntsman spider crawls out of the aircon vent in front of my face. Promtply pulled over for a good screaming session. What's scary about these spiders is that they always travels in pairs or family groups so if you find and kill/get rid of one, you can be pretty sure there is another one lurking somewhere nearby. They also run really fast without warning so was not looking forward to having this one decide to run up my arm or something.

Thanks Australia.
    so did you set the car on fire or dump it in a lake? i feel like that would be the only reasonable thing to do.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I was scared out of my mind when my girlfriend got a 104'F fever and ended up just being almost completely nonresponsive for a few hours.
    A fever seems like something so mundane, and yet... I can't possibly imagine what I'd ever do if I lost her.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    23d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I think the scariest moment of my life was a narrow escape from a automobile accident. The sun was setting in the direction I was headed, and it was shining so bright I couldn�t see the stoplight. I was following traffic and didn�t realize it turned red and the person in front of me practically ran a red light. So I was following them and perpendicular traffic started to move but there was nothing I could do. In the first lane of traffic the person slammed on their brakes and then the second lane of traffic I barely slipped between two cars as they were passing. Mind you all of this happened at considerably high speeds. Dx Was almost T-boned not only once but twice and somehow managed to make it out without a scratch. Some of my best friends were piled in the car too, I would not have been able to live with myself if anything would have happened. ;n;