Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

VPN suggestions?

I know someone will probably just link me to the guide, but I couldn't find it so I'm perfectly fine with that. Currently using Hide IPVPN, but to my knowledge there's no way to switch the locations out and I've only got six options to choose from, kind of a low number when I'm getting into many accounts. Anyone have a good option for one that has a lot of IP addresses and is simple to use? Not interested in HMA, I tried signing up with them tonight and they charged my account twice and neither one allowed me to sign into the account, so unless its amazing I don't want to deal with that again, hah.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm cheap so I've been using free VPN options. So far I'm using Windscribe and Tunnelbear because they have browser extensions that makes switching between locations faster than using an external app. You are restricted on how much GB you can use, but I get around that by creating more accounts.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AyBeCee For This Useful Post:

Bridge (10-31-2017),Star Dream (10-31-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Thank you! that's super helpful! I will give them a try. I don't mind paying monthly for VPNs, as long as I can change locations more than I'm able to at the moment.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bridge For This Useful Post:

AyBeCee (10-31-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    I know someone will probably just link me to the guide, but I couldn't find it so I'm perfectly fine with that. Currently using Hide IPVPN, but to my knowledge there's no way to switch the locations out and I've only got six options to choose from, kind of a low number when I'm getting into many accounts. Anyone have a good option for one that has a lot of IP addresses and is simple to use? Not interested in HMA, I tried signing up with them tonight and they charged my account twice and neither one allowed me to sign into the account, so unless its amazing I don't want to deal with that again, hah.
    I'm using cyberghost. I'm using the paid version. I think I paid like 35$ for a year subscription.
    It has 30-40 servers of different countries.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

Bridge (10-31-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    I'm using cyberghost. I'm using the paid version. I think I paid like 35$ for a year subscription.
    It has 30-40 servers of different countries.
    Thank you! I'll look into it as well!

I actually get into probably 15+ decent accounts a day or so. And I've always heard its best to switch IPs as often as possible...is it better to just use throwaway free IPs when accessing an account for the first time and save VPN IPs for when you're logging into really nice accounts/your personal accounts?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i use trust.me. it's $4 a month and has servers in multiple countries too.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by regimes View Post
    i use trust.me. it's $4 a month and has servers in multiple countries too.
    Mine has servers in multiple countries as well! I was under the impression you should generally try to match the server with the original IP address as much as possible, so it wouldn't make sense to use the Germany one when most of the accounts I get into are US accounts. Unless i'm wrong on that?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i don't really know about cracking neopets accounts, I've never done that (I'd love to learn how though!). But for piracy in general using one with multiple countries can help if you're going around area locks or just because using one from a country with more lenient piracy laws can be helpful.