Thread: How to get a Trophy for Ugga Smash!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

How to get a Trophy for Ugga Smash!

Ugga Smash

I do believe this is one of the easiest games you can get a bronze - silver - gold trophy. Ill teach you my ways of how ive gotten the trophy 100% legit!

Step 1 : Round 1 is crucial! You will get more than 1/3 of your overall score on round 1. The best strategy is to lock yourself into a corner with atleast 1-2 opponents. If you can get it done correctly youll be rocking points fast. This is the easiest and most strategic way to get the amount of points needed which is minimum 310+. As you can see in my picture I got 350. It all depends on how much life + time you have.

Advice : Sadly the game has dinosaurs coming after you and if you get touched by it youll die and lose the game immediatly. The dinosaur is score based most of the time meaning if you reach 310+ on the first round, you should definetly expect a dinosaur on the first round as well since you scored really high. Sometimes because of this youll often start the rounds off with a dinosaur immediatly meaning youll only have 2 opponents getting you less points.

(you need an account to see links)

Step 2 : From rounds 2-5 your main concern is to get as many points without dieing. As the rounds go on each hit you recieve or give is more damage meaning if you dont pay attention you could die instantly. I definetly do not recommend the strategy on round 1. If you see any health points or the immunity id suggest taking that and getting as many points as possible. Points for round 2 should be minimum 480+. As you can see i got 500 which is even better!

(you need an account to see links)

Last Rounds : I suggest getting as many points and hitting as many targets as possible. These last rounds consist of losing damage so fast that the round will be over before you know it! Also round 4 and 5 pretty much consist of dinosaurs from the beginning until only 1 is left. Points from round 3 should be minimum 600+. From then on on rounds 4 and 5 it is all luck. Dodge the dinosaur and get as many points as you can. I know you can get atleast 730 points. If you go on restart day im 100% youll get the trophy with this guide! GOOD LUCK!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chickenator For This Useful Post:

Bill (10-24-2017),Hawaiian (10-30-2017),Infiniti (10-29-2017),Nimoligist (11-06-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    41d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey thanks for this written out guide I am planning to try this out later tonight and will report back with my success levels

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post
    Hey thanks for this written out guide I am planning to try this out later tonight and will report back with my success levels
    haha best of luck :3 If you try it in a few days, youll get that trophie for sure!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    41d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenator View Post
    haha best of luck :3 If you try it in a few days, youll get that trophie for sure!
    Yeah I think I'll practice some tonight and then hopefully go for an easier trophy on the reset. I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks again

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I practiced this quite a bit for a few days and no luck on a trophy or even a decent score meh

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    43d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimoligist View Post
    I practiced this quite a bit for a few days and no luck on a trophy or even a decent score meh
    awww I also practiced it and got a bronze on the first day of november.