25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Exclamation Runtime Error 340. StealthBuyerAny

I get a run time error 340 when attempting to run StealthBuyer, just wondering if anyones come across it before?

It was running fine when I had it going earlier with 2 accs in the list.

Now everytime I attempt to use the multiple account option, no matter what I do, I end up with this issue. E.g. I can log the accounts in first and its fine, then go try and add the buy list by loading it and it crashes with the same error which is below:
    (you need an account to see links)

Or I can add the list first, then go back and try and add the accounts and press the login button and she crashes again.

Penny for anyones thoughts?
    @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Check the formatting on both of your lists? It's usually an error (Like ";" instead of ":")
    Check your "Accounts.txt" first as it seems like that's the one that's causing the problem.
    Any of the passwords use symbols? Those are known to cause glitches at login as well.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

j03 (10-22-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Check the formatting on both of your lists? It's usually an error (Like ";" instead of ":")
    Check your "Accounts.txt" first as it seems like that's the one that's causing the problem.
    Any of the passwords use symbols? Those are known to cause glitches at login as well.
    Checked the accounts list and even attempted to manually create them in the UI. No luck

What I find bizarre is that it'll work fine if I haven't got the shop list in, but as soon as I "Load" the shop list. BAM. Same error. I'd nearly chalk it up as a data error as well due to a delimiting split but my list is clean of special characters besides the colon for the username:password separation.

Also just checked the buy list and it is also free of any special chars.

Have tried deleting and re-extracting the ZIP to no avail.

It works fine on a single account, but gets RS-banned pretty quickly unfortunately :\
    Last edited by Integra; 10-21-2017 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    Checked the accounts list and even attempted to manually create them in the UI. No luck

What I find bizarre is that it'll work fine if I haven't got the shop list in, but as soon as I "Load" the shop list. BAM. Same error. I'd nearly chalk it up as a data error as well due to a delimiting split but my list is clean of special characters besides the colon for the username:password separation.

Also just checked the buy list and it is also free of any special chars.

Have tried deleting and re-extracting the ZIP to no avail.

It works fine on a single account, but gets RS-banned pretty quickly unfortunately :\
    Haven't used this program in a while but like I said, it's usually a problem with the lists (Unless you've been using the exact same lists before without any issue)
    I'd offer you to send me the list (shop list) so I can check it but i'm about to get off of work and won't have time e___e.
    Your best bet is waiting for Joe. Best of luck.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Haven't used this program in a while but like I said, it's usually a problem with the lists (Unless you've been using the exact same lists before without any issue)
    I'd offer you to send me the list (shop list) so I can check it but i'm about to get off of work and won't have time e___e.
    Your best bet is waiting for Joe. Best of luck.
    Its fine. I'll wait and see if Joe has some advice. Enjoy work *cough*. I was using the exact same list earlier and it was fine and the shop list hasn't changed from the one I use on a single account on its own.

EDIT:
    So as as an aside to all of this, I've narrowed the issues down to the actual Shop Lists. Even the default one that is packaged with StealthBuyer is causing the same issue although its issue is at index 939 (the last item in the list) and evidently the previous one is the last item in the other list. The problem is this only happens when attempting to use Multiple Accounts which is the strange part, the list is fine on Single User accounts.

Is it perhaps not indexing the array correctly and going out of bounds when attempting to verify how many items are in the list?

EDIT 2:
    Trial and error has found me a work around to it. Manually add an item to the list first after logging the two accounts in, remove the manually added item then load the list and all seems fine....
    Last edited by Integra; 10-21-2017 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Trial and error update

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Its fine. I'll wait and see if Joe has some advice. Enjoy work *cough*. I was using the exact same list earlier and it was fine and the shop list hasn't changed from the one I use on a single account on its own.

EDIT:
    So as as an aside to all of this, I've narrowed the issues down to the actual Shop Lists. Even the default one that is packaged with StealthBuyer is causing the same issue although its issue is at index 939 (the last item in the list) and evidently the previous one is the last item in the other list. The problem is this only happens when attempting to use Multiple Accounts which is the strange part, the list is fine on Single User accounts.

Is it perhaps not indexing the array correctly and going out of bounds when attempting to verify how many items are in the list?

EDIT 2:
    Trial and error has found me a work around to it. Manually add an item to the list first after logging the two accounts in, remove the manually added item then load the list and all seems fine....
    Does this issue happen after you hit start? Or after loading a shop list?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Does this issue happen after you hit start? Or after loading a shop list?
    Hi Joe, 2 scenarios for how it occurs:
    Scenario 1:
    Step 1: Have accounts list preloaded.
    Step 2: Load the buy list - Loads list then immediately crashes

Scenario 2:
    Step 1: Have the buy list preloaded
    Step 2: Load or add the accounts list and press login all accounts and then immediately crashes

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hi Joe, 2 scenarios for how it occurs:
    Scenario 1:
    Step 1: Have accounts list preloaded.
    Step 2: Load the buy list - Loads list then immediately crashes

Scenario 2:
    Step 1: Have the buy list preloaded
    Step 2: Load or add the accounts list and press login all accounts and then immediately crashes
    This sounds like it could be an issue with your text files then as you should never have a crash when loading a list...

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    This sounds like it could be an issue with your text files then as you should never have a crash when loading a list...
    Thats what I thought, yet if I use the ABer as single account only it all works fine. Its just when using multiple refresher accounts it goes haywire.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Thats what I thought, yet if I use the ABer as single account only it all works fine. Its just when using multiple refresher accounts it goes haywire.
    Have you tried re-installing the library files?

------------------------
    ------------------------