Thread: Interesting debate. What are your ideal plot prizes? Options inside. Curious to see everyone's input

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Interesting debate. What are your ideal plot prizes? Options inside. Curious to see everyone's input

Ok. Hypothetical plot prize situation...

In a plot that only has 1,000 participants. What items would you reward to the following ranks:

->Rank #1:
    ->Rank #2-5:
    ->Rank #6-20:
    ->Rank #21-50:
    ->Rank #51-200:
    ->Let's say anyone outside rank 200 didn't participate in the plot to completion and thus doesn't deserve a rare prize other than an Avatar.

Here are SOME ideas of prizes you can hand out. Feel free to add your own.

-Extremely high-end battle item (25-30 icons)
    -High-end battle item (average 20+ icons)
    -Mid-range battle item (13-16 icons?)
    -Low-range battle item (10-12 icons) this would be more a collectors item since it would be garbage relative to everything else in the BD.
    -Straight up Neopoints (disclose amount).
    -Other items like morph potions/nerks/paint brushes.
    -Other items?

Here is my input.

->Rank #1: -Extremely high-end battle item + 2m NP
    ->Rank #2-5: -High-end battle item + 1m NP
    ->Rank #6-20: -Mid-range battle item + 500k NP
    ->Rank #21-50: -Maybe an item (morph or paint brush) WITH some points (250k NP?)
    ->Rank #51-200: - 250k NP

Feel free to include any other item types you can think of. Personally, I was never a fan of customization items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Lets say there is a prize shop where the top thing is I dunno around 35k points

->Rank #1: - One of a kind valuable, Fancy mf trophy, 80k prize points
    ->Rank #2-5: - something valuable, avatar, nicer trophy, 50k prize points
    ->Rank #6-20: - avatar, trophy, 40k prize points
    ->Rank #21-50: - avatar, trophy, 30k prize points - lowest rank of completion (probably most active people will end up here)
    ->Rank #51-200: - participation medal and 5k prize points - aka juuuuuuuunk lol < no avatar for these fuckers, they didn't finish that shit!

I really dunno im just making stupid shit up. My ideal would be where I get some nice shit for finishing everything, but I def don't have a top pet on the site, even at max boost.
    I like wearables but they gotta be nice dammit. Books, stamps/collectables are a must. Maybe some more faerie or even wraith themed battle dome items. Imagine if they did an exclusive battle dome ability you can get that's like a wraith minion that fucks shit up like the lv 500 abilities but is once per battle instead per day. It would have to have some hefty requirements but it would be something different.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    This will be my first "real" plot so I'm not totally familiar with prize shops and their breakdowns but for me personally - nothing other than stamps, trophies, and avatars excite me. Books and gourmet foods are cool too. Battledome weapons make sense since it's a battledome plot - but I don't get the point of the battledome other than a quick daily item farm. Idk - maybe that's just personal preference? I know people like to use the battledome, but I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    ->Rank #51-200: - participation medal and 5k prize points - aka juuuuuuuunk lol < no avatar for these fuckers, they didn't finish that shit!
    Agreed - if you don't finish, you shouldn't get shit lol

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Meepit (10-20-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    For the tippy top winner, TNT should invite them to attend an honorary dinner, where they all eat foods made to look like the plot villains.. and an avatar, I guess.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TtotheJ For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryFaerie View Post
    This will be my first "real" plot so I'm not totally familiar with prize shops and their breakdowns but for me personally - nothing other than stamps, trophies, and avatars excite me. Books and gourmet foods are cool too. Battledome weapons make sense since it's a battledome plot - but I don't get the point of the battledome other than a quick daily item farm. Idk - maybe that's just personal preference? I know people like to use the battledome, but I just don't get it.

Agreed - if you don't finish, you shouldn't get shit lol
    The battledomers like to fight each other for fun, they get pretty competitive. That's about it besides item farming. Cool they can make their own fun out of it I guess. Not my cup of tea either.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 19h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The same exact system you posted except thrown in a different avatar for each group.