Thread: All of my hotmail/outlook accounts TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED?!

Hybrid View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m

Question All of my hotmail/outlook accounts TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED?!

No matter what account I try to sign into I get this:

"Your account has been temporarily suspended
    Someone may have used your account xxxxxx to send out a lot of junk messages or done something else that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement.What do you need to do?We'll send a verification code to your phone. After you enter the code, you can sign in."

So I go to the next page, enter my phone number (and ive tested another as well) and I get this red error message: "Usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow."
    Only "tomorrow" never comes, it hasnt worked in 24+ hours.

Anyone else ever had this problem and managed to fix it?
    I HAVE google searched the issue and read multiple help threads on the same exact issue and it looks like so far 98% of people have not managed to get their accounts back up and running.

I'm not so concerned with WHY my accounts are suspended, just want to know how to fix it

Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong area~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Try contacting them? It's happened to me when I've logged in in incognito mode but it always got fixed with a verification code sent via SMS.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    This security measure they have made is so tedious. You only have three options to get passed the suspension:
    1) Talk to their livechat (which is a pain to get to in the first place), and they will fill out a report for you or send you to the right place.
    2) Fill out a report yourself. You have to have ALL your information though.
    3) When you get to the code screen, and it asks for a number... if its failing its probably because your number was flagged as being used for spam emails. Try using a friends phone number. This worked for me a few times.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    ^This is why I've started immediately switching emails when I secure an inactive account from an unregistered Hotmail account. They suspended all of mine as well, so now I guess they'll eventually become inactive again and someone will re-register it and find its only linked to worthless sides/shells (which has happened to me so many times, lol)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Delete cookies, and try login back. If that doesn't work, try login thru Outlook app on your phone(Haven't tried this, but I can bypass some blocks on Gmail using Gmail app).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would call them if I were you. For some reason, they seem to take people more seriously when they call. It's kinda sad actually :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I had the same problem. I transfered live email into outlook. It was the only way out cause when I updated Windows any other email utility didn’t work except Outlook. But it stores data in its native PST format, and neither of the programs has integrated data export tools to facilitate the migration. But my colleague recommended me a program that helped me to transfer eml to outlook (you need an account to see links). I’m not an advanced user but Ii handled it. I’ve never thought it could be so easy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 19h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have sent you a PM