Thread: Wing it! - How to stop and see the faerie.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    50d 23h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m

Wing it! - How to stop and see the faerie.

I was looking for a way to not see the dark thing when playing it and figured it out!
    So I'll share it here.

First read this:

Did you notice the last part?
    Cause I didnt until yesterday!

I did this on chrome, not sure if it'll work on other browsers but if you can edit the javascript it should work.

Here it is:

With this its really easier to catch her.
    Still, there's no guarantee that you'll catch her, so try to do it fast once you click Blindfold me.
    Hope it works for you!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (09-26-2017),Aura (09-26-2017),AyBeCee (09-26-2017),Diablos (09-26-2017),Harley (09-26-2017),I_royalty_I (09-25-2017),j03 (09-25-2017),♥ LibraryFaerie ♥ (10-04-2017),Mama Bear (09-25-2017),Northern (09-25-2017),npm (09-25-2017),Pusheen (09-25-2017),robozukin (09-26-2017),Rowena (09-27-2017),Star Dream (09-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/3
    Mentioned
    109 times
    Time Online
    83d 21h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nyu again.

Thank you, for this guide

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    You are great

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    You're a treasure <3

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    50d 23h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Thanks guys!
    You're making me blush

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyu For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (09-26-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyu View Post
    Thanks guys!
    You're making me blush
    You deserve it.

Was looking around in the code. Interesting that the faeries name is Alice.

Code:
    var AliceSpeech =["You can come back tomorrow to try again!",
                      "Come to try my game? Great! Let me know when you're ready to play.",
                      "Hi! My name is Kaia and I'm new around here. I came to Faerieland thinking I'd find hundreds of others like me, but here I am, attracting attention for looking different - again! But I digress - would you like to try out my game?",
                      "Hello! I know I look different, but I'm a faerie too, just like the othe - well, not just like them, but I'm a faerie too and I put together my very own game for the festival. Would you like to give it a try?",
                      "I've used a little faerie magic to keep the cutout moving across the board. Watch the pattern, and when you think you've got it figured, I'll blindfold you and make the faerie stop moving. ", 
                      "Haha! You look surprised! A faerie game is no faerie game without a little magic, if you ask me. When you think you've got the pattern figured, let me know and I'll blindfold you.", 
                      "Now to get that faerie moving... It's nice to be in a place where faerie magic is the norm and doesn't get you funny looks! Anyway, let me know when you're ready to be blindfolded.",
                      "Wow, that was impressive! You earned that prize! Come back tomorrow to play again.",
                      "Not bad. Perhaps someday you'll be as good as me in this game. Come back tomorrow to play again.",
                      "Wow, that was impressive! You earned that prize! Come back tomorrow to play again.",
                      "Not bad. Perhaps someday you'll be as good as me in this game. Come back tomorrow to play again.",
                      "Haha.. Don't worry, it takes a while to get the hang of this game. You can try again tomorrow! ",
                      "Better luck next time! You can come back tomorrow to try again.",
                      "Oh no, you missed! Come back tomorrow to try again."];

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    50d 23h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    You deserve it.

Was looking around in the code. Interesting that the faeries name is Alice.

Code:
    var AliceSpeech =["You can come back tomorrow to try again!",
                      "Come to try my game? Great! Let me know when you're ready to play.",
                      "Hi! My name is Kaia and I'm new around here. I came to Faerieland thinking I'd find hundreds of others like me, but here I am, attracting attention for looking different - again! But I digress - would you like to try out my game?",
                      "Hello! I know I look different, but I'm a faerie too, just like the othe - well, not just like them, but I'm a faerie too and I put together my very own game for the festival. Would you like to give it a try?",
                      "I've used a little faerie magic to keep the cutout moving across the board. Watch the pattern, and when you think you've got it figured, I'll blindfold you and make the faerie stop moving. ", 
                      "Haha! You look surprised! A faerie game is no faerie game without a little magic, if you ask me. When you think you've got the pattern figured, let me know and I'll blindfold you.", 
                      "Now to get that faerie moving... It's nice to be in a place where faerie magic is the norm and doesn't get you funny looks! Anyway, let me know when you're ready to be blindfolded.",
                      "Haha.. Don't worry, it takes a while to get the hang of this game. You can try again tomorrow! ",
                      "Better luck next time! You can come back tomorrow to try again.",
                      "Oh no, you missed! Come back tomorrow to try again."];
    Yeah, that caught my attention too, they must have changed it last minute...
    I actually thought the name was Alice for looking at the code too much.

Sent from my unicorn with wifi horn

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

I was thinking maybe it is a default name they use but im too lazy to look up other game codes lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Yeah that looks like a placeholder name. Alice and Bob are common.

I was planning on using this, but some VANDALS had to go and mess everything up!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Seems I found this a bit too late, no more faerie festival.
    Thanks for sharing anyway, hehe.