Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I have a bunch of them and even made a thread about it awhile ago. I got a ton of people messaging me asking for prices on this or that but didn't really get many solid offers. Nobody really seems to know what they go for. I have never really seen a price guide of sorts on how to value them.

I think it's kind of stupid how advertising pets that have the uc petpets attached is against the rules... but advertising UC pets isnt. It's kind of the same thing. Most UC petpets aren't worth shit themselves. If you take them off the pet, you can sell most for like 10k. The exception to that is the one that turns into a meowclops.
    I think the uc petpet Cyclopian turns into a meowclops

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pyro For This Useful Post:

Nath (09-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Cheers guys. So people may want them but I can't advertise them on site. Good one TNT!

I really agree, there's no reason that advertising them should be against the rules because I can't imagine that anyone would want to remove and convert them.

If anyone's interested, just drop me a PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nath For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (09-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I have a bunch of them and even made a thread about it awhile ago. I got a ton of people messaging me asking for prices on this or that but didn't really get many solid offers. Nobody really seems to know what they go for. I have never really seen a price guide of sorts on how to value them.

I think it's kind of stupid how advertising pets that have the uc petpets attached is against the rules... but advertising UC pets isnt. It's kind of the same thing. Most UC petpets aren't worth shit themselves. If you take them off the pet, you can sell most for like 10k. The exception to that is the one that turns into a meowclops.
    TBH I can understand why. They have a blanket ban on advertising any sort of petpet to add value to a trade, regardless of its value. It falls under their rule about not exchanging pets for NP; regardless of whether anyone would remove an unconverted petpet, the fact is that they could be removed, and the result sold. If they started making any exceptions whatsoever, the player base would throw a shit fit, and there'd be a whole debate about what should or shouldn't be exempt, and nobody wants to deal with that crap.

It's also totally different from an UC pet, because if you convert a pet, you don't get something you can sell for NP. You just change the artwork.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ehentalix For This Useful Post:

Nath (09-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehentalix View Post
    TBH I can understand why. They have a blanket ban on advertising any sort of petpet to add value to a trade, regardless of its value. It falls under their rule about not exchanging pets for NP; regardless of whether anyone would remove an unconverted petpet, the fact is that they could be removed, and the result sold. If they started making any exceptions whatsoever, the player base would throw a shit fit, and there'd be a whole debate about what should or shouldn't be exempt, and nobody wants to deal with that crap.

It's also totally different from an UC pet, because if you convert a pet, you don't get something you can sell for NP. You just change the artwork.
    I can see how making exceptions could be opening Pandora’s box - but I also think you should be able to advertise an UC petpet. The UC petpets are only valuable because of their artwork so I don’t think it would really be making an exception but it is a toss up. You should at least be able to advertise that your pet has a cool UC petpet. Otherwise, what’s the point in having them! Their unique artwork is what makes them unique and desirable.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

8. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Nath (09-25-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    I have seen people advertise them before, but it wasn't specifically the reason they were UFT.
    It was more of an "add-on" of sorts.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

Nath (09-25-2017)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Ugghh the petpet advertising ban is the bane of my trading existence. UC petpets are dope, but the only thing I'm interesting in trading for is one of those delicious deviled egg goldies. I write into the editorial every week asking if lab ray exclusive petpets are included in the ban (I'm they are, it's just wishful pestering at this point).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I can see how making exceptions could be opening Pandora�s box - but I also think you should be able to advertise an UC petpet. The UC petpets are only valuable because of their artwork so I don�t think it would really be making an exception but it is a toss up. You should at least be able to advertise that your pet has a cool UC petpet. Otherwise, what�s the point in having them! Their unique artwork is what makes them unique and desirable.
    Oh yeah, I totally agree. But TNT hates anything pre-conversion. If the players wouldn't eviscerate them, they probably wouldn't fix UCs that GUP'd, or just convert everything by force. Their logic is that the conversion happened for a reason, and it was a good thing that helped move the site forward.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Eh, you can get away with it.
    If you're advertising the petpet over the pet though, in trouble.
    As it's been said, it's more of an 'add on' wink wink kinda deal.

I'm curious about Item Petpets myself