Thread: I NEED A PROFESSIONAL (BBCode + rep)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

I NEED A PROFESSIONAL (BBCode + rep)

I learned BBCode.

This made me MASTER BBCode.

Closed.
    Last edited by Mophead; 09-22-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m

i love luna

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

AyBeCee (09-21-2017),Pusheen (09-22-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post

You shut up

I learned I didn't master it omg

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    You shut up

I learned I didn't master it omg
    Completely and utterly retarded, yes, I agree. Say that to my Masters degree and also to the IT Security company I run. You clearly haven't got a single fucking clue who I am, and that's fine with me but you know more about the ongoing issue than I do, quit clearly.
    That was sarcasm by the way, if you don't want to believe a word I say, that is on you bud, not me. Go talk to Kevin (Bettser) or Ryan (Drizzy) and they will put you in your fucking place as to who I am, until then shut the fuck up. I am about to lose 13 bil worth of shit just like you're about to get fucked also, so stop being a dumb bitch about it.
    I should have kept my fucking mouth shut and got this site fucked for good but I was advised to report the issue based on the information available to me because it was being ignored and would be beneficial for all our livelihoods, but you're just an insecure little girl. Again, I'm done talking to you, you're a fucking nobody in my eyes. You don't deserve to know more, end of story.
    And just because you're being an absolute moronic twat, i'll make sure to go on a personal crusade to fucking destroy you. Make sure to let Ryan and Kevin know that, they'll fucking laugh in your face because you haven't the slightest fucking clue who I am playboy
    i love luna

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Mindfang (09-24-2017),Pyro (09-23-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Completely and utterly retarded, yes, I agree. Say that to my Masters degree and also to the IT Security company I run. You clearly haven't got a single fucking clue who I am, and that's fine with me but you know more about the ongoing issue than I do, quit clearly.
    That was sarcasm by the way, if you don't want to believe a word I say, that is on you bud, not me. Go talk to Kevin (Bettser) or Ryan (Drizzy) and they will put you in your fucking place as to who I am, until then shut the fuck up. I am about to lose 13 bil worth of shit just like you're about to get fucked also, so stop being a dumb bitch about it.
    I should have kept my fucking mouth shut and got this site fucked for good but I was advised to report the issue based on the information available to me because it was being ignored and would be beneficial for all our livelihoods, but you're just an insecure little girl. Again, I'm done talking to you, you're a fucking nobody in my eyes. You don't deserve to know more, end of story.
    And just because you're being an absolute moronic twat, i'll make sure to go on a personal crusade to fucking destroy you. Make sure to let Ryan and Kevin know that, they'll fucking laugh in your face because you haven't the slightest fucking clue who I am playboy
    Shut the fuck up, Johnny Delcante