Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    36d 4h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I somehow don't think that TNT would be moving "popular names" around before a purge, it just doesn't really make sense to me? It seems more like people are now just checking their lists and realizing they've been moved, which could have been for a multitude of reasons. I'm just hoping it not going to cause issues for people here, I get the feeling that a lot of these people will probably mass-report any name they saw move.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The thing is that some of these people can be obsessive and probably have checked on their names more often than we sssume but you're right - it could be that they've been taken by other users, it's just weird that people noticed so many names moved around at the same time that this Lexa thing happened. Even Lexa being taken recently is already exciting enough, maybe TNT is testing stuff?

But I'm also just really eager for a purge so idk lol. I do hope they give us those extra pet slots beforehand though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    The thing that really seems like it must be related to purge is the pets age :o
    Oooh I hope so would make things way more exciting at least for a little.
    Dunno if I'd participate this time round but would be fun to watch at least
    Thanks for posting! Let's all keep an eye out I'd like to see this thing get rolling hehe

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you to Monsters for this beautiful gif. <3 (It died with tinypic, press F)
    @Andrew 15!!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    4d 8h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I doubt it is the purge, it's a crazy stupid time to be launching things all at once, you'll overload players and when it's done, everything will be boring again.
    Like Faerie Festival - Plot - Purge in such a short space of time is such a hectic schedule.
    Some people on the board were saying that occasionally tnt purges just a couple of pets every once in a blue moon but idk.

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 7h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    The pet was moved from an inactive account and the pet would of been "Not yet born." When you log into an account with a pet not yet born, it forces you to finish creating the pet which will put its age at 0 hours old and will act like a normal pet. When the pet reached 1 week old, it was able to be moved off of the account and onto another.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daffodil For This Useful Post:

Raposa (10-02-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    It's kind of stupid how people are like... oh that pet is still 3000+ days old - must be hacked, I'll report it now!!

Like.. no, how about you just mind your own business and carry on with your day? lol
    Do they not know they probably 90% of the UCs in circulation today were once inactive and thus "hacked" pets. It's like the PC have completely forgotten the mistakes they made in the past.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Aska (09-20-2017),Azunyan (09-20-2017),Daffodil (09-20-2017),genesis (09-21-2017),LibraryFaerie (09-21-2017),loserchild (09-21-2017),princess89 (09-20-2017),Pusheen (09-20-2017),Ragemodeactivate (09-20-2017),Raposa (10-02-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    It's kind of stupid how people are like... oh that pet is still 3000+ days old - must be hacked, I'll report it now!!

Like.. no, how about you just mind your own business and carry on with your day? lol
    Do they not know they probably 90% of the UCs in circulation today were once inactive and thus "hacked" pets. It's like the PC have completely forgotten the mistakes they made in the past.
    Self-righteous PC strikes again.

This could be pretty bad for us though. I'm not going to be moving any of my RN/RW until this all blows over, that's for sure.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Robinder For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (09-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post

It's so counterproductive tbh. Not only do they get the "inactive" pets removed, their report happy behavior also scares the legit players from going to the PC for fear of being accused and mass reported.

And then they complain that 'omg THE TRADING SCENE IS SO STALE IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME FEW PETS WAH I CAN'T FIND MY DREAMIE' :/ Yet, anything new must be OMG HACKED.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dafuqqq For This Useful Post:

Daffodil (09-20-2017),I_royalty_I (09-20-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 2h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by dafuqqq View Post
    It's so counterproductive tbh. Not only do they get the "inactive" pets removed, their report happy behavior also scares the legit players from going to the PC for fear of being accused and mass reported.

And then they complain that 'omg THE TRADING SCENE IS SO STALE IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME FEW PETS WAH I CAN'T FIND MY DREAMIE' :/ Yet, anything new must be OMG HACKED.
    thats sooo true....
    but honestly if a majority of ucs are purchased then why doesn't everyone just chill and accept it & not report, then we can all get our dream pets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by dafuqqq View Post

I think the issue is there's a whole new class of stupid in session right now.

The people who were around awhile ago are gone now and now these new people try to play the white knight role again.

That... or they really enjoy shooting themselves in the foot. It could really be either one at this point.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by horseradish View Post
    thats sooo true....
    but honestly if a majority of ucs are purchased then why doesn't everyone just chill and accept it & not report, then we can all get our dream pets
    That is the ultimate question right there.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Daffodil (09-20-2017),Mangle (09-20-2017),princess89 (09-21-2017),Riviera (09-21-2017)