200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Squingo View Post
    I can't imagine account buying is very safe anyway. If it's anything like other games the seller can just break back into it however he got in the first time, keep your money and you can't do anything about it.
    Neopets isnt really like the other sites. The other sites make it very easy to get a gaming account just by answering security questions. With Neo, (in most cases) the best you can do is send in a ticket and wait up to 8months. And if you havent purchased anything from the NC Mall, its even harder. Buying accounts is pretty safe in my opinion as long as you are buying the account from someone who knows how to secure them, and of course the buyer has to know how to handle an account like that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    That definitely ups it for sure. I feel like people with UCs are even more likely because they know have a UC, and you know how the pc is
    Oh boy. This makes me nervous! I've been sitting on a few UCs that I bought waiting to slowly introduce them to my main, but I can't shake the feeling that that's a ticking time bomb, even if I never post on boards/PC D:

Is the quote in your sig from the Tide? Omg I haven't heard that song in years xD