DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    48d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I'm so lazy and I don't really bother taking care of my face... so I just wash it with water. D:
    I might do a mask once a month if I feel like it though!
    (you need an account to see links)

Previously: meowtain
    Always seeking to buy cute pet names. ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Do you guys have advice for dry skin? My skin is super sensitive, scrubs usually really iritate it...any recommendations are welcome

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    41d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by audreycutes View Post
    Do you guys have advice for dry skin? My skin is super sensitive, scrubs usually really iritate it...any recommendations are welcome
    Do you mean for a facial cleanser? I use Cetaphil and have quite dry skin but it seems to work fine for me. I always make sure to moisturize with lotion (unscented/least amount of chemicals you can find) after washing my face though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

audreycutes (10-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My skin is pretty easily irritated too, and I found most moisturizers and SPF lotions made it all red and ow.

This stuff, though:

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. This is seriously the best stuff. Actually, any of the Aveeno daily moisturizers have done well with my skin. It feels smooth, doesn't irritate my skin, and does a good job keeping it nice and soft. I also am super prone to acne and a lot of moisturizers were clogging my pores and giving me zits, but I haven't had the same problem with this stuff.

Also, the Neutrogena acne wash usually always irritates my skin a little, but it's the only stuff that keeps the acne away. So I just resolve it with this lotion.

I usually use it in the morning before I put on my makeup (but you need to let it dry first) and then at night right before i go to bed after i've used my Neutrogena acne wash.
    Last edited by regimes; 10-30-2017 at 03:46 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regimes For This Useful Post:

audreycutes (10-30-2017),Hawaiian (10-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    41d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Yes!! I recommend this Aveno moisturizer as well since it also has SPF protection. I noticed it doesn't make my skin feel all greasy either but more just hydrated. I use only Aveno moisturizers but everyone's skin is different so make sure you test it out in small patches if you don't want to have a break-out reaction.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I've tried all sorts of shit that you'd see in a Target (the brands have left my brain tho), and nothing has worked.

I visited the Body Shop at a mall, and they walked me through a process to figure out the best routine. I have a strange combo skin where it'll be oily sometimes, but other times super dry, and rarely, totally okay. I was given an aloe facewash and moisturizer. Since I don't wear make-up, I didn't get a remover or primer. I also got hemp chapstick and lotion.

Let me just say, that is one of my best purchases ever. I still have zits, but what do I care. They aren't as bad now, and my face feels nicer. Plus, I LOVE THE LOTION AND CHAPSTICK SO MUCH

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I went on Roaccutane as a teen after trying everything and going to the doctors several times but once I did It cleared up everything after a few months and never looked back. Now as an 'adult' (yikes) if I get a spot anything with benzoyl peroxide works. A big fan of TN Dickinsons Witch Hazel as a toner too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I have combination skin and mixed in with birth control...ugh nightmare.

So what works for me - or at least doesn't make me break out as bad - I use SheaMoisture Baby Nighttime Soothing Shampoo & Bath Milk Manuka Honey & Provence Lavender. Baby products are nice because they don't have all the terrible chemicals in them. It's not super soapy either, which is nice.

Then I use SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer. It sometimes makes my skin oily but nothing I can't handle, nor does it make me break out.

I love SheaMoisture products and now that there is an Ulta Beauty near me...rip wallet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Yessss +1 for Aveeno and Cetaphil. Will happily go back to Aveeno after spending so much on expensive shit that just irritated my face.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I do! I have skin so sensitive I had to see doctors and dermatologist and all. Everything burns, I can only wear natural fabrics, it used to be so bad that I couldn't wear any makeup. I started using Esthederm products (they're on amazon under the name institut esthederm) and the results are out of this world. They have a collection of �calming� products (that's how they call them) that is basically desensitizing, so yeah they're expensive, but after using a whole bottle of the eye cream, I can now put makeup on and even use other eye creams that I couldnt before. I have no idea what kind of witchcraft it is, but I am here for it!