Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 10h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by dafuqqq View Post
    Thank you for the welcomes!!

Urgh tell me about it, it's always hard to pick up trading in a game when you don't know prices anymore :/ I went to the avatar boards ystd and like practically everyone (accounts that were 2 months or whatever) had the stamp avatars / 300ish avatars?! I was like.. what?! Are they common now, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Ah food club. I've heard it's a great way to make np legit but it seems really complicated, haha.

RE ABing: I've been thinking about it too actually! It seems exciting to try it on a new account just to see how it works at the very least. I don't know how to transfer ABed items between accounts, though.
    i used to AB and loved it, never for frozen for it but i also only aimed at stuff under 200K usually. i would sell stuff on the account i earned it, then either keep using it for investing on that acct or make garbage items expensive on my main and buy them from the side.

RE: food club - i just follow another persons bets, you usually win but some days you invest 100k and lose it :o but overall i've made profit on my accounts from it, usually at least a couple hundred K over what i put in - but i didn't play it every day and was lazy about it. definitely some bets i forgot to get the money back from. i think there's a petpage called boochie target? that's a good guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    everyone here is super nice, you're right

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I came back after a long hiatus as well. Welcome back!