Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's that one story about you that no one ever believes?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    i have two but ones more tame than the other

first one is when i was about 6, i went down to england to see my aunts and uncles, and my dad decided he wanted beer, but instead of going to the corner shop, he got me, my mum, and my sister tickets for a ferry to france, where we spent 12 hours travelling across the sea to a harbour in france, and when we got there he told us to stay near the boat, and he came back like 10min later with a 24 pack of beer, and told us to get back on the ferry, which we were on for another 12 hours after spending a total of 10 minutes in france. every so often i have to ask someone in my family if that actually happened, because it feels like a dream, but everyone remembers it and my dad just laughs when i ask what the fuck he was doing

second one, we went to a house party when i was about 16 and we found a big ol' dildo in the hosts parents' room, one with a suction cup, so we brought it to the living room and had our laughs, then stuck it to the ceiling, and one of the guys with us who was fucking massive and basically made to beat people up started punching it like one of those arcade games to test your strength, and at some point we all just heard this loud crash and a bunch of cheering and we looked over and there was a hole in the ceiling where the dildo once was, and whoever was in the bathroom upstairs got the shock of a big dildo coming through the floor upstairs. to a bunch of drunk 14-17 year olds it was hilarious but in hindsight its terrifying to think about. fragile fuckin house.

so take your pick

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsoka View Post
    Can you tell him to tell her hi for me?
    Yes haha absolutely!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    first one is when i was about 6, i went down to england to see my aunts and uncles, and my dad decided he wanted beer, but instead of going to the corner shop, he got me, my mum, and my sister tickets for a ferry to france, where we spent 12 hours travelling across the sea to a harbour in france, and when we got there he told us to stay near the boat, and he came back like 10min later with a 24 pack of beer, and told us to get back on the ferry, which we were on for another 12 hours after spending a total of 10 minutes in france. every so often i have to ask someone in my family if that actually happened, because it feels like a dream, but everyone remembers it and my dad just laughs when i ask what the fuck he was doing
    I'm so confused.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AyBeCee For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (09-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm afraid of needles but no one believes me because I have a tattoo.