Hello,

I am requesting help from someone who understands the process better than I do. I am aware that there is a program but I want to be a bit more involved in the game than that so I would prefer to get the browser scripts running.

Here is the guide:
(you need an account to see links)

I am running XAMPP in order to get apache running and I believe I have it working functionally as "http://localhost/" takes me to a XAMP screen.
(you need an account to see links)

Do I need to physically reconfigure my router for this? I would think no as all the modifications to the site are viewable to me only.

I moved the NQIIAP.html file to C:\xampp\htdocs and I have the scripts installed on GM. I did change the resource file names to reflect where I actually put the files on my desktop, I was getting errors installing before I did that. I did that to both the scripts and the html file. The first time I did this I got a brief pop-up tutorial on how to work the controller but no actual change in the appearance of the site.

I understand the basic premise of the scripts but I don't understand how apache works to modify the webpage appearance.

Any help I will +Rep, I can also take more screen shots if that helps.

Thank you,
Graff