122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Cleanses

Has anyone tried any of the juice type cleanses ? that are supposed to help clear your colon and such out ? one that ive thought about trying is stanely burrows master cleanse. But im not sure if doing it would be safe. Thanks for any input.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I did the lemon juice cleanse, worked out awesome. My mom did some stuff that makes you poop on purpose, I wouldn't recommend it from the sounds I heard coming out of her xD

This is the one I did. and don't mix much caynne pepper in it because that stuff is gross if you put too much.

(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    yeah the lemon cleanse is the one im refering to.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Yep, made me feel much better after I done it for 10 days. I do eat a lot though which kinda sucked for me, it was hard to stop myself from eating, but I managed it thankfully. It was well worth the wait.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Yeah ive been "scarred" to try it. I tried it once for like 2 days but I think I used way to much pepper. and I had a hard time with the salt water gargle mix.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

one the other hand Ive heard you can eliminate like up to 40 lbs of waste too. if your that plugged up etc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I never did no salt water gargle.

The first time I did it I used too much pepper also, and it turned me away from it for awhile. I tried it later though with less pepper (the more you use the better it is for cleansing, but I find that stuff is just disgusting) and I did it no problem. people told me to keep adding more pepper each time, cause you get more used to it over time, but I didn't add more each time.

Yea, I lost about 5 pounds after the cleanse.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    That lemon juice cleanse is soooo bad for you.
    If you want to clean out your body, do it the healthy way:
    - drink only water, at least 2 liters a day
    - stop eating fast food and gross greasy/fatty foods
    - eat lots of fruits and veggies (I HIGHLY recommend buying a juicer and start juicing)

Doing a single cleanse may feel good right after, but if you go back to your old habits then it's useless. Plus, things like starving your body are so incredibly bad for you because it causes your body to eat away at its own muscle PLUS it slows down your metabolism because your body goes into "starvation mode" to save calories.
    If you're looking to lose weight, I have a lot of tips. Feel free to pm me.

If you're looking to get rid of toxins, there are these things (don't remember what they're called) that you can put on the bottoms of your feet at night that pull the toxins out while you sleep. I'll look them up.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    adding to what Kristin said, cleanses are stupid, unhealthy, and the weight you lose is water weight.
    basically, the cleanses work because
    1. you're starving your body
    2. the foods have a laxative effect, giving you diarrhea and wonderful feelings in your tummy.

what happens after the cleanse?
    well you're obviously hungry. you're going to binge more after the session of restricting, gaining back all the weight that you had supposedly lost.
    Your body doesnt need colon cleansing because it already does a good enough job cleaning itself up.
    Instead of trying to cheat your body, just eat whole foods. Prepare more at home, don't buy frozen or convenience foods. Eat more fiber, and at least walk half an hour a day because that reduces constipation as well.
    If you look on the master cleanse websites /etc they usually caution you not to do the fast unless you've seen a doctor.