27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

Ebay Question

I sell Pokemon on eBay as a little side gig for extra weekend money. We get 50 free listings per month. Does anyone know if for example, I have reached my 50 free listings already and I change one of my items to 2 in stock from 1 in stock, would I be charged for that one extra listing? Or does eBay treat it as the same item and not bill me. I can list almost 300 items per month so I just want to know if I can make my quantity increase on all so that I reach 300 but without being charged.

Does this make sense? I can try again if not

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    I'm not sure about this, because I'm not an eBay seller, but I found this. Perhaps keeping an eye on it would tell you what you're looking to know.

If you want to know how many of your free 50 listings for the month are left, or if eBay is running another free listing promotion, here are the steps to find out:

1) Hover your mouse over My eBay (do no click My eBay).
    2) Click on 'Selling' from the menu that drops down while hovering over My eBay.
    3) Scroll all the way to the bottom. There should be a section called Listing Offers. Under this section you will sell how many free listing offers you have left.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

looklook123123 (08-25-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    I'm not sure about this, because I'm not an eBay seller, but I found this. Perhaps keeping an eye on it would tell you what you're looking to know.
    Thanks I knew about that. My fault for not elaborating. Due to some sales, I am over the 50 and did not realize it at the time.

I just did some more looking and found a history for the month on the balance I will owe eBay. It appears adding to my quantity available did NOT charge me extra fees. This is really useful for me. Going to close this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to looklook123123 For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (08-25-2017)