Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever randomly Neomailed you asking how you got so many trophy's?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Has anyone ever randomly Neomailed you asking how you got so many trophy's?

I get one trophy on my side account and I had some random person ask me how I got it. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    111/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    14d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    That has definitely happened to me but more often when I was newer to the cheating scene. People tend to do that when they notice your score seems off, like if a game is only divisible by a certain number and the score you sent isn't divisible by it. They kinda do that as a way to say hey, be careful. If you used the right settings and did research and everything I wouldn't really sweat it.
    You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
    - Steve Jobs

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Not with trophies, but yes with Neopets, like "How you got X UC? or X RW/RN?"
    It's pretty annoying that a lot of players don't seem to be able to contain themselves and mind their own business...
    I just ignore those type of neomails though

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

catdog (08-17-2017),Raposa (08-19-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 17h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Haven't got one about trophies yet but people do mail about the most random ass things. I usually figure its people seeing what accounts are still active, they like to send pet adoption requests too. It happens every time I let premium run out. I wonder if they were just coming up with something to see if anyone is there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    People have neomailed me asking for tips on how I got specific avatars but I don't have many trophies. They're just neopolicing and trying to get you to admit you're cheating.

I usually ignore or say it was a long time ago and I had no life because my account is older.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Views For This Useful Post:

catdog (08-17-2017),Raposa (08-19-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    22d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I've been asked once about an avatar/trophy. I just gave 'em some applicable legit tips. Tips that I could've actually utilized, but didn't because I just felt too lazy.

Maybe they're honestly just curious because they're struggling with that game, or maybe they're policing, but either way, it only takes like 2 minutes to look up a legit guide for an answer to give them. If they're just policing, if it were me asking (which I don't btw), a non-response would seem like an admission of guilt to me. Not that you can prove it though unless the score was impossible. So I guess it's just a matter of personal preference how you handle it.

ETA: If they're not asking about one specific trophy and like your title says "how you got so many trophies", hopefully your account is aged enough to not look suspicious, because I wouldn't really have an answer for that other than something weak like "I'm obsessed with games and I try for as many as I can around reset day".
    Last edited by Sugar Rush; 08-17-2017 at 09:00 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sugar Rush For This Useful Post:

AyBeCee (08-17-2017),catdog (08-17-2017),Raposa (08-19-2017),Sakuras (08-18-2017)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    I've been asked about mine, but not in a suspicious way, more like newer players waning advice. I don't mind it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I've been asked about how I got some high scores in some of them
    I probably look suspicious when I say I can't remember lol

They're all legit but some of them I got like 8-10 years ago when I was a noob and wasn't even trying for trophies
    Also I think having a slower computer back then really helped, can't exactly say over neomail "slow your computer down"

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Whenever I've been asked it's always from a newbie to the game who genuinely sounds like they just want some tips. I'm more than happy to give out tips, can get nearly any game avatar with time, effort and practise. Someone wanna teach me tips for extreme herder though? That game is my Everest.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiona View Post
    I've been asked about how I got some high scores in some of them
    I probably look suspicious when I say I can't remember lol

They're all legit but some of them I got like 8-10 years ago when I was a noob and wasn't even trying for trophies
    Also I think having a slower computer back then really helped, can't exactly say over neomail "slow your computer down"
    I believe it did help too, some of the games were much easier on slower computers haha
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.