54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Private proxy recommendations?

I got chain frozen yesterday. No major losses, only a couple of mil which were on my shells.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for buying private proxies, so that I can use them in programs like StealthCORE or Stealth Buyer Pro? There's so many online and I can't tell if they are legit or not.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by AyBeCee View Post
    I got chain frozen yesterday. No major losses, only a couple of mil which were on my shells.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for buying private proxies, so that I can use them in programs like StealthCORE or Stealth Buyer Pro? There's so many online and I can't tell if they are legit or not.
    Do you want to run multiple accounts? Then yeah... you'd need some good private proxies. There's a guide on here by @(you need an account to see links), not sure if he recommends any good private ones though.

If you aren't, then just unplug your internet modem for a few minutes and then check if your IP changed (or call your ISP for them to do it). Make sure you clear your cookies and browser settings before registering/logging back in. A proxy does not do anything when running bots except hide your identity.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Do you want to run multiple accounts? Then yeah... you'd need some good private proxies. There's a guide on here by @(you need an account to see links), not sure if he recommends any good private ones though.

If you aren't, then just unplug your internet modem for a few minutes and then check if your IP changed (or call your ISP for them to do it). Make sure you clear your cookies and browser settings before registering/logging back in. A proxy does not do anything when running bots except hide your identity.
    I run multiple accounts. I read several guides on using proxies, but the several of the recommendations are a bit outdated.

Only about half of my shells got frozen. The other half was left alone. My main account didn't get frozen. I'm not sure if the reason is because TNT flagged my IP or because I was running too many bots. I think it might be the latter.

Those frozen accounts got this message: (you need an account to see links)

I changed my IP regardless.