Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Advice for new buyer?

Hello! I'm really new here, but I've already made my first purchase yesterday! It was really smooth and easy and makes me really wanna be active here as a buyer! I won't get into it too much but it's really nice knowing I don't have to spend forever on neo getting things I do really want. I'm an artist and on other sites I used to do commissions for points/items but since that's not allowed on neo it's always put me in a tough spot. Anyway, I had a few questions about buying! I've never really bought stuff like this on neo before so i'm mostly going off what I assume is safe from some things I've seen people say. However i guess I'd like some more direct or clear advice about stuff so I'll just ask. Sorry in advance if most of this stuff has been answered already! Feel free to link me if so!

1. How safe is it to be buying NC items often? I like to trade on the nc board every now and then but i'm mostly a lurker, does TNT track gifting of NC? Any advice about buying NC would be great!

2. What's usually considered "expensive" items and how many is typically safe to be buying a week/month where they are being gifted to your account? I'm mostly interested in paintbrushes/pet items not so much BD but that might change in the future!

3. Is it usually safe to be sending bought items to your main or is it always better to be sending them to your sides and then transferring at a later date? What proceedure is the safest?

Thanks in advance! I'm excited to be an active buyer here! Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    28d 19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Not sure about your other questions, but I can say that personally I've bought soooooo much NC on here, and each time I've been fine. Although I usually don't buy more than 4-5 items at once. Idk if it would be risky to buy more, that's just how it's worked out for me! I think it's pretty safe.

Welcome to clraik btw! It's awesome.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    thank you! that's super reassuring, I know I'll probably be wanting to buy NC items left and right haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m

1. How safe is it to be buying NC items often? I like to trade on the nc board every now and then but i'm mostly a lurker, does TNT track gifting of NC? Any advice about buying NC would be great!
    Buying NC is probably the safest illegit activity you can do in all honesty. There's thousands of items being sent around daily so TNT have a tough time tracking it. Either that or they make too much money from NC so they don't police it as much.

2. What's usually considered "expensive" items and how many is typically safe to be buying a week/month where they are being gifted to your account? I'm mostly interested in paintbrushes/pet items not so much BD but that might change in the future!
    3. Is it usually safe to be sending bought items to your main or is it always better to be sending them to your sides and then transferring at a later date? What proceedure is the safest?
    You don't want to go overboard with buying neopoint items and you want to transfer direct neopoints to your account even less. Find an experienced seller who can safely send over your purchases and help you monitor the safety of your account. There's a lot of variables that go into this equation from the level of your personal activity to the age of your account to the item you wish to purchase. You can purchase the most expensive things frequently in the right conditions. Again those questions you need to ask directly to an experienced seller with whom you're conducting your business.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    14h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    wow thank you for the in depth response! I'll definitely take all those things into consideration. Great to know NC buying is the safest, as I feel like I'll be doing that most!