Thread: [Guide] How to Make the Transition from Neopets to Flight Rising

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    To Everyone: found pictures for filters (grawlix) and intersite trading (money being handed over)--still need help for "how active are the boards".

(I have one planned for the section on guilds, but the person I asked is Australian and they're just now waking up over there. If you're a droplet and would like to help, ping or pm me!)

+++++

@(you need an account to see links) How's this?

The exception to the infrequency rule is as follows:
    • All festival chests award a single gem
    • All iron and gilded chests award varying amounts of gems, with the latter usually giving quantities in the lower double digits
    • Extremely infrequently, an exalt will give you one to three, though the odds are something like 1:100. (A helpful researcher shared that in approximately 250 exalts, they only received gems on two dragons.)
    With you being the "helpful researcher", of course.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Jajajaja! Thank you!

I'm not really sure what images you should use. Maybe the actual forum image from the "Library" sidebar tab?

I'm not on the forums that much, but to me they seem moderately active overall. Some areas like the discussion/ forum games/item-dragon sales move a mile a second, so it's always good to consider "recent" threads to be back at least four pages.

Moderate movers are suggestions/creative corner/art sales where you can expect the place to shuffle itself by about a page within 6-12 hours, but sometimes faster.

Slow movers are in-flight discussion boards, as far as I can see. If you discount people cross posting their sales threads in discussion and bumping Flight Sales like mad.

But to be fair, I mostly only hang out in forum games/creative corner/and art sales with only the occasional dip into item sales, so I'm probably a bit biased.

That listing for gem drops looks fab! Very concise and to the point.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PabstBlueRibbon For This Useful Post:

Komari (08-15-2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) De nada!

Were you referring to this?
    (you need an account to see links)(except cropping out the word "library", of course)

(*decides that everything you said about board speed is also good source material and notes it for that section*)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Looks good so far!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thank you!

I wrote a little more this afternoon about bonding potentially being a nice profit, but I haven't gotten to explaining what happens if the fams give you x amount of chests to open.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I was thinking of this image, actually.

(you need an account to see links)

The chests are all openable, individually. It's only items that are exactly the same (broken penny jars, broken bone bottles, broken pottery jars, the coli mini chest drops like the waterlogged chests in the mire or bondbound chests out of ghostlite) can be opened in mass.

It's something to do with the game being unable to generate that many random results at once, with regular chests.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) Oh, I haven't seen that one, I don't think. (*saves*)

Actually, I wrote a section on how much treasure you can make from bonding every day, and then I created a chart showing the avg/max/min for treasure/gem/apparel/fam/junk drops out of rusted/iron/gilded chests. I need to finish my thoughts there, but it's pretty well done. (That section, anyway.)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm suspending this guide indefinitely. I love this game, but when I'm repeatedly banned for a violation I'm not committing, it's not worthwhile.