Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else excited for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Anyone else excited for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I'm pretty excited for them. I hope it's got a big end game. SuMo just seemed lacking to me, personally. Hopefully this'll fix all the problems, or at least most of the problems, that SuMo had! I'm also super pumped because that means the next game after Ulta Sun and Ultra Moon is the game for the Switch!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brady For This Useful Post:

Bowsette (11-13-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    I am! Can't wait to play them

Not excited for Nintendo Switch pokemon games though
    mainly because I don't have a switch lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    When do these games come out? I remember the original mention of them was in a Nintendo Direct but forgot all about them. I may pick one up for the heck of it but I found regular Sun/Moon to be too boring and I only got halfway through the main story and put it down.

I am excited for the switch game as I love the feeling of Collesseum/Gale of Darkness for the gamecube.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to looklook123123 For This Useful Post:

♥ Munna ♥ (08-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    When do these games come out? I remember the original mention of them was in a Nintendo Direct but forgot all about them. I may pick one up for the heck of it but I found regular Sun/Moon to be too boring and I only got halfway through the main story and put it down.

I am excited for the switch game as I love the feeling of Collesseum/Gale of Darkness for the gamecube.

I think that the new Switch game is supposed to be a main series game, which REALLY excites me!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I was so hyped for sun & moon. Bought them on midnight release and got bored of them after the league no real end game :/ Was such a waste. I feel they coulda done more, if they are serious about a switch game make it good- heck make this game good too!

Discord: Ashley#4211

♥ Super cute userbars in sig by Rrachel ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady View Post
    I think that the new Switch game is supposed to be a main series game, which REALLY excites me!
    Any proof or subtle hunt of that? I'm all for it since I feel they can do more with the switch than a 3ds game but it's just something they've nevery done before.

Would be another thing to shoot up the black market for switches though no doubt

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by looklook123123 View Post
    Any proof or subtle hunt of that? I'm all for it since I feel they can do more with the switch than a 3ds game but it's just something they've nevery done before.

Would be another thing to shoot up the black market for switches though no doubt
    On Reddit there was a link to some interviews they did for some magazine, I think Game Informer? And they were talking about the development of the main series games and stuff and it was the same devs that said they were going to be working on a game for the Swith, or rather that they're already working on it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    242 times
    Time Online
    123d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady View Post
    On Reddit there was a link to some interviews they did for some magazine, I think Game Informer? And they were talking about the development of the main series games and stuff and it was the same devs that said they were going to be working on a game for the Swith, or rather that they're already working on it!
    I was curious and peeked on serebii, and it said the same thing. Should be a pretty sweet game then!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'm excited for new content but not Sun & Moon themselves if that makes sense? It's hard for me to go back and play SuMo in terms of replayability value. But it was a great story the first round!

And yes the next main series game is confirmed for the Switch, super excited.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I enjoyed SuMo quite a lot, even if the lack of endgame/post-league material was pretty disappointing to me. All the new species had a lot of really fun designs and ideas going on with them, the story wasn't bad, and the atmosphere/feel of the region in general was colorful and suiting of its inspiration.

So here's hoping that USun and UMoon expand and build on everything while hopefully giving me more to do after steamrolling the E4. I hope they give us a lot of cool stuff in terms of Move Tutors and similar content, it always shakes up the VGC metagame in the best ways.
    I'd absolutely love if they added more Ultra Beasts or, at least, forms for them-- they were my favorite part of SuMo, and Nihilego is hands-down one of my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon. (I'll have to spend time resetting for one with HP Ice in SuMo, too; it would seriously help out my VGC roster haha.)