Thread: Guide: How to make those UC�s as PC safe as possible!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14d 1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Guide: How to make those UC�s as PC safe as possible!

Guide: How to make those UC’s as PC safe as possible!

So you found a nice UC via an unregistered email, maybe you bought one from a fellow Clraik user with a view to trading on the PC. We all know the Pound Chat can be relentless but I see the constant same mistakes over and over again when people advertise these specific pets and ultimately so many of them are frozen or at least blacklisted by Pound Chat users.

I have personally obtained UC’s and have traded them on the Pound Chat with no problem. It’s not to say that this guide will always work, but it will go a long way to giving you the best chance possible.

When you access the inactive account you should straight away change the settings so you do not appear online. All it takes is one NF to see you online after a long time and then to see a pet move account and it’s game over.

Secondly and now this may sound obvious but I see so many people get into an account and straight away they hit the chat boards listing the pet UFT. When users view the lookup of the account offering the pet for trade they will see that the last site event trophy was from 3-4 years ago, maybe more. This is a dead giveaway that the account has been un-active for some time now. They will see that the pets are unfed and sad, the trades, gallery and shops are all empty.

People will often try and blag about being on hiatus but in all honesty the PC does not believe this one bit.

I have found that the best method for me is to trade the pet to an account that has been built up previously before trading, one that has more recent site events then the one you have obtained. Caches are much less of an issue now and the initial trade to a new account should not raise any concerns if nobody sees it. The account should be made to look like it has been active. Stick a user-lookup on it, one or two VWN converted pets with a nice paint and customisation. Send some scores (safely obviously over time) and get a couple of trophies on it and increase the avatars. The PC are relentless but an account that gives the impression that it is active and has a user who is putting in the work raises less eyebrows.

If you don’t have an account like this then you have two options.

1) Buy one from a user on this site. You can check the trades section, accounts like this pop up all the time.

2) If you don’t have the means to buy an account and all you have is your main then you will have no choice but to improve the account you have cracked. You SHOULD NOT send the pet to your main straight away, this is a no go and if suspicions are raised your main will be iced in a second.

Instead you should get rid of any BN pets on the account with the UC on. Spend the time earning some trophies and raising the avatar count. Obtain some VWN pets from the pound and customise them. Put some items in your shop, create a cheap gallery a couple of UB’s in the trades. Put the pets in the lodge so they are not unhappy. The key is to make the account look as active as possible. Avoid posting with the account during this stage, just build it up in the background.

Thirdly once the account is built up and appears genuine you can move onto the next step. This step is especially important the higher the tier. If you stick the pet up straight away and it is rare or a new name people do not recognise some users would still raise this as a red flag. Instead you should take the time to post on the PC boards with the account. Whether it’s a simple post like ‘Goodluck trading, lovely name’ or ‘ah one of my dreamies GL!’. You want people to see the username and associate the pet on the boards before it is UFT. Once the users have seen the pet and the account for a month or so it aids the impression that the account is active and less risk.

If you are after a specific pet you could avoid creating a board and just neomail the offers to the owners, again remain as low key as possible.

If you just want to open the pet up to offers and create a board then you should only do it once the steps above have been completed.

Then all you have to do is find that offer you want!

Once you have an offer and have successfully transferred the pet away you are then left with the UC you wanted on the other account. Assuming your end goal is to move this pet to your main you should leave it for 3+ months on the account. You may be able to wait less time for lower value tiers but high value tiers should be made as safe as possible.

During this time have a pet on your main account that could mean something to the account with the UC. Often people will have some sort of nickname or the name of their childhood football team or something that is personal. You would then mail your main from the other account asking if [namethatmeansomething] is UFT as it means a lot to you. Mail back from your main confirming the pet is uft. The end goal is chain of neomails between both accounts offering the pet. This will be a huge downtrade in terms of the UC for a converted name so it needs to be believable. This won't be public but if TNT do investigate it will look legit. Whilst this is not confirmed to be something TNT will look at I believe it can't hurt to make your safe as main as possible and can provide a way to 'play dumb' should anything happen.

Finally once the pet is on your main avoid the PC until you're looking to trade again.

***Notes***

Obviously this guide is not a definitive way to make pets PC safe. This guild is designed to give you the best opportunity to make it safe.

You should always use a VPN for the account you have gained access to and when building it up and posting, right up until you trade the pet. Do not have it associated with your main for your own safety.

Higher Tier pets will always carry more risk. If you’re looking at trading tier 7+ then you need to make sure that account looks as good as possible!
    Last edited by Diablos; 11-07-2017 at 10:23 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diablos For This Useful Post:

Bill (11-07-2017),Heck (11-10-2019),Ladish (12-17-2017),okok (09-25-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Nice guide!

As an input, maybe you could also explain how to securely enter the accounts you buy and move the UCs, or link to guides here that explain nicely the VPN deal. Maybe add a few images too so the guide is not just text.

Also, cache is not a thing anymore and the waiting time before you pop up on boards is the key to success.
    One month seems too little to wait after moving the UC from accounts, since it would mean the tracks of the moves are fresh and if TNT investigates, they would still have all the logs of the pet's moves. The higher the rareness of the pet, increases the time of wait since the most rare the pet is, more people will suspect and more likely are to submit a report to check if the pet is legit.

At the same time, mailing between accounts doesn't really do much and is not confirmed to be a thing of help.
    TNT checks on the accounts changes of IPs and periods of inactiveness between transfering, so if an account was inactive for 7 years and after appearing active, the pet gets traded weeks later.. that's the red flag that makes reversals and accounts frozen. The "storytime" is for lurkers and users, TNT cares about the facts rather than the sob story you might make up on neomails.

I hope this can help

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Diablos (11-07-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14d 1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thanks for the comments

I will throw in some links to VPN's and Unregs as soon as I get home tonight. I know there a some great guides on VPN's on here already.

I think the month thing is one of those aspects that will change depending on the pet. A BN Tier 1 is unlikely to raise queries after a month but the higher tiers are the issue. Those should definitely be left longer, I will make this clearer.

Finally I think the mail thing just gives your main a little more of a defense in the sense that you could plead dumb to TNT if anything was raised. If it was all done over a VPN then the mail could be pointed out as a defense. Can't hurt can it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Be careful with neomailing offers if you’re going to trade. The PC has suddenly started this new campaign against higher tiered pets being neomail offers. I’ve seen several user commenting on “not legit because they won’t post their offer only neomail it”. Good old pc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14d 1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Be careful with neomailing offers if you’re going to trade. The PC has suddenly started this new campaign against higher tiered pets being neomail offers. I’ve seen several user commenting on “not legit because they won’t post their offer only neomail it”. Good old pc.
    I think this is why it is key to post on the boards in general for a while before you start trading the pet. People need to see it around the PC on an account. Don't start offering it away out of the blue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Diablos For This Useful Post:

Owl (11-07-2017)