Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Intersite Trading

I'm making a list of what's permitted in terms of intersite trading for my Neopets/FR guide and I'm not sure I know all of the options, so if any of you have input, that would be great.

Accepted: USD (or conversion through PayPal--this may be for art only), FurCash (FurVilla), C$ (Chickensmoothie), nuggets/gems (Mycena Cave), gold paws (Aywas), deviantArt points (may be for art only)

Banned:
    {name of the site + * = no intersite trading} Neopets*, credits/gold pok�/zophan canisters (FR says that Pokefarm Q is a copyright violation, PFQ says they're under fair use),
    Subeta*, Lioden*, Gaia Online*, Howrse*, Marapets*, Arillio*, Bunny Kingdom*, Cyska Siberians*, Draconis Theory*, Dragons of Atlantis (Kabam)*, DragCave*, Dragonfable*, Edgeworld (Kabam)*, Egg Cave*, Equiverse*, Final Eden (Kabam), Foopets*, Habbo*, Horse Eden*, Horse Isle I/II*, Horse Phenomena*, Horseland*, Kingdoms of Camelot (Kabam)*, Kingdom of Knuffel*, League of Legends (Riot Games)*, Magistream*, MyDreamStable*, MyStable*, Ourworld*, Paladore*, Power Pets*, Rescreatu*, Roblox*, Runescape*, Second Life*, The Godfather (Kabam)*, Thirst of Night (Kabam)*, Transformice*, Verpets*, Vis Servo*, Webkinz*, Wizard 101*, WolfPlay*, World of Warcraft (possibly all Blizzard games)*, Zantarni*

Unsure:
    LP (Leopets -- reopened, but wiped and started over), potatoes/turnips (Dappervolk -- may just need to get out of beta), shards/gems (Tattered Weave), coins (Club Penguin), mesos (Maplestory),
    Animal Jam (probably yes, but not 100% sure), any of the others
    Last edited by Komari; 08-08-2017 at 07:28 PM.