Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 'Should' men cry? Or is it 'weak' for a man to cry?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 10h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i think men shouldn't be forced to feel like crying is weak, but some people also just aren't big criers. i know lots of people from different genders who are blubbering messes and others who i've never seen a tear from once. but there is pressure in society for men to be stoic and emotionless and that's a damaging mindset to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    I personally dont like when anyone cries lol jk I think it's ok for a man to cry. Everyone has a preference though. I know I wouldn't talk to an overly sensitive guy or one that cries a lot. I don't see it as a feminine trait though

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Fuck it, I'll admit it, I cry. I can get the worst news in the world and be like 'oh okay' then continue, my emotions come on and off. My head was in a proper bad place once and I cried because I dropped a croissant. Genuinely understood a woman's period that day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Honestly, there's no issue with men crying and there never should have been in the first place.
    All humans cry, especially if something hurts. Our bodies require an outlet for pain and tearing up is the best way to do so (aside from yelling / screaming). Not sure what started this stereotype of "men can't cry and if they do then they aren't manly" crud.