DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    1. What has been has been, if I were to change my life in any way I might not be the person I am today - a wonderful and happy person.
    2. My least favourite thing about myself is my weight, I've always wanted to be as fast and mobile as possible but my weight and less than great stamina holds me back. It's a shame, but I believe my greatest quality is that I don't give up. I'm gonna be that one guy whose trailing behind a in a marathon race or whatever and even though I'll finish last, I'm not gonna be told that I'm a loser because in my mind a loser would have just quit.
    3: To have a happy and awesome life, what more could one want?
    4. No, a lifetime is an incentive to use your time wisely and to not waste it.
    5. More genies! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    36d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Question #1:
    If you could go back to any point in time in your life, when would it be, and why?

I can't think of anything because I really tend not to regret things?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question #2:
    What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself? (Or multiple things)

Fav: Ability to write
    Least: My apathetic nature

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question #3:
    What is your biggest goal/dream in life? (Or multiple goals/dreams)

To get a pet rabbit. I love rabbits.

Question #4:
    If you could live forever, or at least until the Earth was uninhabitable, would you?

Yes.

Question #5:
    If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (The old "3 wishes" question No asking for more wishes!)

1. Not be allergic to cats.
    2. A pet rabbit named Solomon.
    3. Get a license to hold Pokemon Tourneys

The 'Special' Question:
    What is one thing you have never told anybody?

I never expected to get this old

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Question #1:
    If you could go back to any point in time in your life, when would it be, and why?

I wouldn't. I had an unhappy childhood, so I am quite happy with where I am at now. Happy marriage, beautiful baby, decent career...I am the best Katie that I've ever been.

Question #2:
    What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself? (Or multiple things)

My intelligence is my favourite thing about myself. It allows me to understand the world around me, and I would never trade in my sarcastic, bullshitty nature.
    My least favourite is my social anxiety.

Question #3:
    To give my child(ren) happier and more secure lives than I had. I want them to have everything that I didn't; not forcing them into things, but having the opportunities that I never got.

Question #4:
    If you could live forever, or at least until the Earth was uninhabitable, would you?
    No. While I would love to be able to have the time to acquire the world's knowledge, I would not want to live without my loved ones.

Question #5:
    If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (The old "3 wishes" question No asking for more wishes!)
    1) To never have to worry about money
    2) For my child(ren) to always be happy and healthy
    3) To have an eidetic memory

The 'Special' Question:

There is nothing, sorry. My husband knows everything about me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Question #1:

2012 - I wish I took a year off to get my life together before going to uni. I wouldve been so much better off.

Question #2:

my weight n looks lol
    and idk i dont like a lot of things about myself

Question #3:

I guess having a good career and being able to travel a lot.

Question #4:

yis

Question #5:

1. get into grad school
    2. travel the world
    3. actually lose some more weight

The 'Special' Question:

nah

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Question #2:
    I feel that one thing I hate about myself is my lack of responsibility. Always fail to meet set datelines and had always be unpunctual.

Pronouns
    he/they/she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    30d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m