28/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 19h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

A fun questionnaire thread :D

Just thought I'd make a fun thread for people who are bored and/or just want to share some of their stories/thoughts.

Feel free to participate in the thread, feel free not to participate, it's your choice of-course! (But I hope you participate )

All you have to do is fill in the questions, you can fill all of them in or just whatever ones you want, again, it's up to you!

Some may be a little bland, some may be interesting - but at the end, there's a 'special' question that is up to you to answer!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question #1:
    If you could go back to any point in time in your life, when would it be, and why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question #2:
    What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself? (Or multiple things)

Question #3:
    What is your biggest goal/dream in life? (Or multiple goals/dreams)

Question #4:
    If you could live forever, or at least until the Earth was uninhabitable, would you?

Question #5:
    If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (The old "3 wishes" question No asking for more wishes!)

The 'Special' Question:
    What is one thing you have never told anybody?

Supernova, supernova, the end of your days,
    Supernova, supernova, with might and such strength,
    Supernova, supernova, shine with such grace,
    Supernova, supernova, a wonder of space.

-
    >Insomnia sucks<

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hubble For This Useful Post:

AyBeCee (07-30-2017),DJ Music Man (08-24-2017),Foxglove (08-01-2017),Pusheen (07-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    40d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Question #1:
    If you could go back to any point in time in your life, when would it be, and why?

Go back to the day I sold my Pokemon collection at a yard sale, stop myself from selling it. Complete Shadowless Base Set is worth hundreds now; I'd have money to fund my business.

Question #2:
    What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself? (Or multiple things)

I hate my entire self lol

Question #3:

Creating an entertainment empire. I'm on my way, but it's a slow start when you're broke.

Question #4:
    If you could live forever, or at least until the Earth was uninhabitable, would you?

Absolutely.

Question #5:
    If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (The old "3 wishes" question No asking for more wishes!)

Ask for three wish-granting genies. Repeat ad nauseum, and then start a Wish Shop and make billions.

The 'Special' Question:

There's nothing about me that someone, somewhere doesn't know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ehentalix For This Useful Post:

Hubble (07-30-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Question #1: If you could go back to any point in time in your life, when would it be, and why?
    > To be honest, I'm currently on a very happy place... most likely one of the bests on my life, so I wouldn't go back.
    But if I had to, I would say high school since it was all much easier and I did enjoyed my friend group and life there as well.

Question #2: What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself? (Or multiple things)
    > Favorite would be that I'm creative and I can always fix the problems and obstacles that life throws my way.
    Least favorite is that I'm very emotional and I can sometimes act out of emotions instead than stopping to think before acting, which has many times caused me troubles and results that weren't good for me or the people around me.

Question #3: What is your biggest goal/dream in life? (Or multiple goals/dreams)
    > Currently, to finish my university studies and to find a job that I could enjoy and that pays well lol
    I also want to lose weight, but that's not a life goal. My main life goal is to be happy to be honest, right now I'm very happy, so I just want to continue and keep that growing.

Question #4: If you could live forever, or at least until the Earth was uninhabitable, would you?
    > No, living forever sounds like a pain in the ass, I'm too lazy to even live this life some times lol

Question #5: If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (The old "3 wishes" question No asking for more wishes!)
    > To never have to worry about money, to see my loved ones always happy and to stay with the love of my life for many years more

The 'Special' Question: What is one thing you have never told anybody?
    > Probably that I take my boogers out and I'm sometimes lazy and nasty and I put them like on the bottom of the furniture
    I know it's terrible lmao, it's an habit I had when I was a kid and at times it comes up, I've never told anyone about this somehow, first thing that came up my mind

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Hubble (07-30-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    7d 19h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Question #1: If you could go back to any point in time in your life, when would it be, and why?
    > To be honest, I'm currently on a very happy place... most likely one of the bests on my life, so I wouldn't go back.
    But if I had to, I would say high school since it was all much easier and I did enjoyed my friend group and life there as well.

Question #2: What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself? (Or multiple things)
    > Favorite would be that I'm creative and I can always fix the problems and obstacles that life throws my way.
    Least favorite is that I'm very emotional and I can sometimes act out of emotions instead than stopping to think before acting, which has many times caused me troubles and results that weren't good for me or the people around me.

Question #3: What is your biggest goal/dream in life? (Or multiple goals/dreams)
    > Currently, to finish my university studies and to find a job that I could enjoy and that pays well lol
    I also want to lose weight, but that's not a life goal. My main life goal is to be happy to be honest, right now I'm very happy, so I just want to continue and keep that growing.

Question #4: If you could live forever, or at least until the Earth was uninhabitable, would you?
    > No, living forever sounds like a pain in the ass, I'm too lazy to even live this life some times lol

Question #5: If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (The old "3 wishes" question No asking for more wishes!)
    > To never have to worry about money, to see my loved ones always happy and to stay with the love of my life for many years more

The 'Special' Question: What is one thing you have never told anybody?
    > Probably that I take my boogers out and I'm sometimes lazy and nasty and I put them like on the bottom of the furniture
    I know it's terrible lmao, it's an habit I had when I was a kid and at times it comes up, I've never told anyone about this somehow, first thing that came up my mind
    That last one actually made me giggle a little, a much needed giggle too Thank you!
    Supernova, supernova, the end of your days,
    Supernova, supernova, with might and such strength,
    Supernova, supernova, shine with such grace,
    Supernova, supernova, a wonder of space.

-
    >Insomnia sucks<

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Question #1:

I'd go back to the point in my life when bitcoin was cheap and buy a good 30k of them. The reason why should be obvious.

Question #2:

Favorite: Eyes
    Least favorite: Everything else.

Question #3:

Getting rich so I never have to worry about being below the poverty line again.

Question #4:

Hell yeah.

Question #5:

Riches
    Citizenship
    For my partner and I to remain eternally young until we felt like no longer being on this planet.

The 'Special' Question:

If I told someone then it wouldn't be the 'one thing I never told anybody' anymore now would it?

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    1. If you could go back to any point in time in your life, when would it be, and why?
    2014 in college, I wouldn't drop out.

2. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself?
    I'm 4'8" / I'm 4'8".
    I have a love-hate relationship with this.

3. What is your biggest goal/dream in life?
    I just want to be happy.

4. If you could live forever, or at least until the Earth was uninhabitable, would you?
    Hell no. To see everyone I love die and have this last for maybe millions of years, that would destroy me emotionally.

5. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
    Infinite money. Get rid of my skin illness. Never get pregnant.

6. What is one thing you have never told anybody?

It was me who broke the glass door, not the puppy who ran into it at least twice a day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Question #1:

I rather not go into detail but I made some poor choices as a teenager and if I could I would go back and change one of my poor decisions.

Question #2:

I don't really favor anything about myself. TBH my self esteem is completely shot and I pretty much hate myself.

Question #3:

I've wanted to be a makeup artist of some kind. Whether it was working at a place like MAC or doing special effects makeup.

Question #4:

Probably would because I'm scared of death.

Question #5:

1) A house big enough for my family, completely paid off.
    2) A lifetime of stable, adequate income
    3) To be thin

The 'Special' Question:

Ummmm......idk how to answer this one without getting even more depressing than my other answers are so I'll leave this one unanswered.
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Question #1:
    To before when I was nine so I could see someone I miss

Question #2:
    I like my eyes, that's about it.
    I especially dislike how annoying and obnoxious I can feel myself being, and how introverted I am IRL. Holds me back from a lot of things.

Question #3:
    To find a job I enjoy doing, to keep my good friends and make new ones, to be generally content with life, and to have lots of dogs lmao

Question #4:
    Probably not, though I do fear death. It would be too painful to live forever.

Question #5:
    - To be a billionaire (money buys just about everything lol)
    - To be surrounded with good people for the rest of my life
    - To solve the world's issues
    at least these are the 3 I came up with loll

Question #6:
    too depressing to answer this LOL
    i love luna

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Question #2: What do you like/dislike about yourself?
    I like being at least somewhat smart, I have a good understanding of music, and sometimes I can feel really motivated!
    I wish I were more socially knowledgeable, a little less introverted, and I'm wishy-washy about literally everything.

Question #4: Living forever?
    Not a chance. One life is long enough, as far as I'm concerned at this point. I don't need extra time

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Question #1:

March 2015, I had just broken up with my then-boyfriend and was free of him and other responsibilities. I had a nice group of friends and had just met my new boyfriend. It was the start of a pretty happy time in my life.

Question #2:

Favorite thing is my probably mind? I've trained it a lot over the years through hard schooling and always being curious.
    Least favorite thing... idk lol. My health probably.

Question #3:

To provide myself with a comfortable and happy life, to repay my parents for all the money they spent raising and supporting me throughout my life.

Question #4:

If I was young and healthy for the entire time then sure! If I were to age, then no. Aging (as it we know it now) comes with a lot of deterioration, which isn't very fun.

Question #5:

1. To be healthy
    2. To have a loving family (would include a partner, and possibly kids/pets)
    3. World peace lol so we can focus on the planet's real issues

The 'Special' Question:

"I'm Swedish", because I'm not.