Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your Favorite make-up product(s)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    131 times
    Time Online
    46d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarot View Post
    L'oreal Lash Paradise and Voluminous lash in carbon black are great drug store mascaras! NYX is a pretty great drug store brand in general, I love their eyeliners and pencil eyeshadows
    Drug store brands have really been stepping up their game lately. NYX especially!
    Aura loves me ♥
    Accelerator's cK gma :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Wet N Wild is my go to for any type of makeup.
    They've stepped it up SO HARD.

I'd like to triple or even fourth the compliments for Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. IT'S AMAZING.
    Paid $34 for mine and it lasted three months. Holy grail of concealer.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits, WOW, find the one for your complexion and you are SET.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

70spurple (07-29-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I have always been trying to find the perfect eyeliner since I cry a lot (even from happiness, I just cry) so I really needed an eyeliner that would stay no matter what. This years I finally found it: Liquidlast Liner from MAC Cosmetics. This baby won't come out, like never. And I mean it, I often need to take my makeup off twice in order to get it all out, first at night and then I continue in the morning to don't hurt my eyes rubbing it out lol.

Foundation for me is a BB cream from The Body Shop. Not huge coverage (it's bb cream after all) but it goes great if you don't have too many imperfections and you wanna go for the natural look. I really like it, smells well and it's made of natural ingredients which I love.

Eyeshadows, I go for Urban Decay Naked palettes. I got two right now, Basics 2 and Naked 3. Me likes.

As primer, I use Diorskin Forever.

Those are my current faves.
    Not happy with my current mascara and willing to try new ones so I'll be reading this thread

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

70spurple (07-29-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    I have always been trying to find the perfect eyeliner since I cry a lot (even from happiness, I just cry) so I really needed an eyeliner that would stay no matter what. This years I finally found it: Liquidlast Liner from MAC Cosmetics. This baby won't come out, like never. And I mean it, I often need to take my makeup off twice in order to get it all out, first at night and then I continue in the morning to don't hurt my eyes rubbing it out lol.

Foundation for me is a BB cream from The Body Shop. Not huge coverage (it's bb cream after all) but it goes great if you don't have too many imperfections and you wanna go for the natural look. I really like it, smells well and it's made of natural ingredients which I love.

Eyeshadows, I go for Urban Decay Naked palettes. I got two right now, Basics 2 and Naked 3. Me likes.

Not happy with my current mascara and willing to try new ones so I'll be reading this thread
    I'm gonna definitely give it a shot, my eyes get so watery too

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

True or false? MAtte colour eyeshadows are more rare than the ones with sparkle in them

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post

Thanks for bolding the products too Rachel (:
    in the end no one ever knew what the outcome would be. So I guess� you have to do your best to make a decision that you won�t regret.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 70spurple For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (07-29-2017)