23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGaming View Post
    Yep Food Club is actually the "safest" Neopets gambling game where you actually make a lifetime profit the longer you play (and old accounts reap insane benefits). All the other gambling games on Neopets are a ripoff like Grarrl Keno, Kiss the Mortog etc... Brucey B Slots might be a distant second in terms of making money but Food Club is king.
    As someone who maxed Brucey B every day for almost a year straight... this game does not return a profit in the long run. Actually, a weekly log on average is in the negatives.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    As someone who maxed Brucey B every day for almost a year straight... this game does not return a profit in the long run. Actually, a weekly log on average is in the negatives.
    Oof thanks for the info! Looks like Food Club is the ONLY Neopets gambling game with such a guaranteed and massive long-term profit then!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGaming View Post
    Oof thanks for the info! Looks like Food Club is the ONLY Neopets gambling game with such a guaranteed and massive long-term profit then!
    Neo revamped Brucey B Slots because the first version actually yielded tons of profit. The admin on DZ figured this out, made a bot to play non-stop (had no limit before) and make millions every day. He released his bot publicly and people were posting their winnings for everyone to see and TNT found out, added a limit and then later revamped the game.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Neo revamped Brucey B Slots because the first version actually yielded tons of profit. The admin on DZ figured this out, made a bot to play non-stop (had no limit before) and make millions every day. He released his bot publicly and people were posting their winnings for everyone to see and TNT found out, added a limit and then later revamped the game.
    Oh man that makes a lot of sense; I could have sworn I remembered Brucey B slots being profitable so my memory wasn't scrambled then haha. I don't remember the no limit part though. Maybe it was Black Pawkeet Slots that's always had a limit (or until the Biggest Loser trophy was released). That's too bad word got out and the game changed, but what an oversight to release a slots game without doing the math first lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Do you follow the max ter bets every day? Even if they have a 90% bust chance?
    Sorry for the late reply all.

I simply use standard settings, don't use the safety factor. Odds are odds, they don't change no matter how high the bust chance.

I usually only bet if the expected ratio is higher than 14 or something. Like now, it is at 12, you lose a lot and if you win you mainly win small amounts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by keknorris View Post
    Sorry for the late reply all.

I simply use standard settings, don't use the safety factor. Odds are odds, they don't change no matter how high the bust chance.

I usually only bet if the expected ratio is higher than 14 or something. Like now, it is at 12, you lose a lot and if you win you mainly win small amounts.
    I've been winging it and having pretty decent wins so far. My accounts is veryyyyy old so that probably has a big benefit too. I usually place a few safe bets and then a mixture of the rest. Most of my safe bets haven't hit lately, which is surprising. I won a 1m bet two days ago and 350k yesterday. Gonna try to go for the trophy now that I know how to get it
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I've been winging it and having pretty decent wins so far. My accounts is veryyyyy old so that probably has a big benefit too. I usually place a few safe bets and then a mixture of the rest. Most of my safe bets haven't hit lately, which is surprising. I won a 1m bet two days ago and 350k yesterday. Gonna try to go for the trophy now that I know how to get it
    The thing with safe bets is that they only "feel safe".. In fact, they are not always the best value bets to make.

Are you so short on np that you would rather win 40k instead of making a better EV bet and hitting 200k every now and then? (more often than 5x 40k )

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by keknorris View Post
    The thing with safe bets is that they only "feel safe".. In fact, they are not always the best value bets to make.

Are you so short on np that you would rather win 40k instead of making a better EV bet and hitting 200k every now and then? (more often than 5x 40k )
    Even my safe bets are like 90-100k though haha. My unsafe bets are like 600k-1m. My "safe bets" usually involve like 2-3 of the 2:1 odds people when the rest are long shots. It doesn't work a lot of the time so I guess there really isn't a "safe" in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

So this doesn't open for me...any other options you guys can link me to?

edit: perhaps a collection of links should be stickied somewhere
    Trophy collector on Neopets! after a hiatus of 15 years...
    Current count: 60!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Anyone have good luck with a specific betting petpage?

I have been using the one it comes with but today is my 7th day and Im cashing out under 2mil, which won't get me a trophy