Thread: Looking for suggestions on inexspensive but accurate wearable activity tracker?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Looking for suggestions on inexspensive but accurate wearable activity tracker?

I am specifically looking for one that is very accurate at measuring my heart rate, works for android, can be worn 24/7. Need it as a sleep monitor as well as an activity tracker through the day.

Been doing yoga or other types of exercise during the day but it would be nice to know how my heart is responding to the exercise and for how long I am keeping my heart rate up.

Also I have severe issues with sleeping and I think a monitor would be awesome in letting me know with more accuracy what is working better for me in regards to what I do before sleep or while in bed. I have a narrow esophagus so I sleep on an inclined pillow, the doc also suggested I take caffeine before bed since I am ADD etc. When I did a sleep study they said because i have a narrow esophagus then I sleep it tightens to about the size of a straw so my body is struggling for oxygen, thus my heart is beating faster and why I am always exhausted because my body is never really sleeping. The wearable would be useful in letting me know if the incline pillow is making a difference in allowing my heart to rest or if different things I am doing is making any difference at all.

Anyway I can't really afford the $100+ wearables like the Garmin so I was wondering if anyone has tried the less expensive kinds and has a good experience with them. Thank you
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 07-23-2017 at 01:15 PM.