19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by thejabara View Post
    No, no one is condemning the act of buying/selling neopoints/etc, I was pointing out the fact that this particular seller was transferring NPs from their main account to the shell accounts they are selling to other people, and on top of that they forgot to clear the shop history after the fact.
    It still bothers me that you remarked that it's a well known user who is doing this, since if it wasn't, you most likely wouldn't have made this thread In the end, a lot of sellers move neopoints from other accounts to shells to keep the money there and secure it to later on to sell them, as you know. It just happened that this particular one happened to be known and didn't clean their traces.

Sucks to be a cheater and get judged by other cheaters imo

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Doge (07-25-2017),Pringle (07-24-2017),Stocking Anarchy (07-23-2017),tribbianitribble (07-23-2017),Views (07-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    It still bothers me that you remarked that it's a well known user who is doing this, since if it wasn't, you most likely wouldn't have made this thread In the end, a lot of sellers move neopoints from other accounts to shells to keep the money there and secure it to later on to sell them, as you know. It just happened that this particular one happened to be known and didn't clean their traces.

Sucks to be a cheater and get judged by other cheaters imo

I'm not judging the user for selling pure lol. I was pointing out their recklessness with it.
    If at least one off-site seller reads this thread and thinks it /may/ be them that I'm talking about and goes back to check that they covered their tracks then this thread will have served its original purpose.
    I pointed out that they are well known because their main account is very high-stat, old and valuable, lot of hard work and its in jeopardy, over like $2 usd at that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    i think the point was pointing out a rookie mistake

6. The Following User Says Thank You to genesis For This Useful Post:

Witch (07-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by thejabara View Post
    I'm not judging the user for selling pure lol. I was pointing out their recklessness with it.
    If at least one off-site seller reads this thread and thinks it /may/ be them that I'm talking about and goes back to check that they covered their tracks then this thread will have served its original purpose.
    I pointed out that they are well known because their main account is very high-stat, old and valuable, lot of hard work and its in jeopardy, over like $2 usd at that

Well looking through the thread it seems like you originally posted their username in your title? So even if now people might go back to double check they covered their tracks, the ends do not always justify the means because you still basically outed a seller/cheater originally.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (07-23-2017),tribbianitribble (07-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    111d 17h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Well looking through the thread it seems like you originally posted their username in your title? So even if now people might go back to double check they covered their tracks, the ends do not always justify the means because you still basically outed a seller/cheater originally.

No, I didn't post their UN originally, but my original title was definitely more specific so they'd see it and know for sure I was talking about them, but I thought twice after I posted it because I didnt want it to come off as an OUT-ing, Aura changed the title thankfully. I already stated that I've purchased neopoints, items, etc on here and other sites in a different reply on here. I'm not condemning the act, just a shout out to be more careful, especially if you have a lot to lose

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Witch For This Useful Post:

Stocking Anarchy (07-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I saw the original title and didn't recognize who was being referenced lol. The username wasn't posted but a name was included. I figured it was pretty vauge. But yeah, definitely a rookie mistake to move things around and not cover your tracks. Always be vigilant. OP wasn't calling anybody out either, not on purpose at least. Unknown and known people can sell Nps and do whatever they want. I know some of the most well known players that have played the game and you'd be surprised how many of them are either on ck or related to ck. Some have even offered to sell me their accounts after seeing how much they could actually get. The illegit side of things touches literally every corner of the site.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 8h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    lol the people I chat with from neo would probably report me if they knew I chat here. I think most of the user base at least lurks these kinds of sites.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    lol the people I chat with from neo would probably report me if they knew I chat here. I think most of the user base at least lurks these kinds of sites.
    I feel like most are aware of the underground/illegit sites - but most of them don't really know too much about it. They hear about it on the boards, about people getting "CGed" lol and they assume the worst.

Most people who I know that were once completely legit, actually enjoy the illegit side of things and the community here once they are introduced to it. It's just getting over that stigma. Most onsite would probably put up the front that they'd have NOTHING to do with illegit things in order to maintain their image. That's understandable though.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

14. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Meepit (07-23-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 8h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I feel like most are aware of the underground/illegit sites - but most of them don't really know too much about it. They hear about it on the boards, about people getting "CGed" lol and they assume the worst.

Most people who I know that were once completely legit, actually enjoy the illegit side of things and the community here once they are introduced to it. It's just getting over that stigma. Most onsite would probably put up the front that they'd have NOTHING to do with illegit things in order to maintain their image. That's understandable though.
    I'm still legit and I enjoy having an offsite community to hang around. Also you guys are hilarious and find all the good boards. I was basically like wtf when I realized SO many people cheat and stopped playing games and shit since its useless legit. I've spent way too much on nc and stuff to risk my account cheating now though lol I would make another but meh neop is kinda shit and its hard to stay interested atm. At least there's little events and stuff here on top of having a place to chat that doesn't involved 5 million filters and the neo police. HINT HINT you lurky guests, might as well get chatting!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-23-2017),potatoe (07-23-2017),Stocking Anarchy (07-23-2017)