Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

Top gamer ss list

Hello everyone,

forgive me if this is a noobish question but I'm wondering if anyone here has a Top Gamer score sender list. You know, the 250 different games avatar.
    It would be amazing to run over a few weeks and build up my shells like this, but I'm too scared of making my own list and messing up somehow.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    not sure if anyone would like to help me out?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Fun (not so fun) fact of the day: If you start out with a shell that has played 0 games, you cannot SS 250 different games, even if you use all the mirrored versions of games. This is going by the list made on TD when you put your source code into their gamelist checker. Since the AC is over and those scores no longer count, you will have to play some shockwave games to make up the difference and those dont run on Majin.

With all the games currently available, I think you can get roughly 245 or so. But I'm almost positive you will have to play some shockwave games now to get to that 250 games played amount if you start from 0
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Rowena (07-24-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    Fun (not so fun) fact of the day: If you start out with a shell that has played 0 games, you cannot SS 250 different games, even if you use all the mirrored versions of games. This is going by the list made on TD when you put your source code into their gamelist checker. Since the AC is over and those scores no longer count, you will have to play some shockwave games to make up the difference and those dont run on Majin.

With all the games currently available, I think you can get roughly 245 or so. But I'm almost positive you will have to play some shockwave games now to get to that 250 games played amount if you start from 0
    Ah damn, that sucks. If not for the avatar I'd simply been hoping to up my game count.