182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Views View Post
    So according to her board, Dani just said Alice W. told her she was iced for doing split trades and helping out a friend get a stamp av.
    She said the other people she did split trades with weren't affected.

Also in an editorial TNT mentioned they discourage helping users but I don't understand how it could be a freezable offence? It's stupid.

And if TNT is so against split trades, they should consider raising the NP offer amount then lol
    That is fucked up. They have said in the past split trades were at your own risk but not against the rules. and that you could gift items to friends. like WTF.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Views (08-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    So according to her board, Dani just said Alice W. told her she was iced for doing split trades and helping out a friend get a stamp av.

Also in an editorial TNT mentioned they discourage helping users but I don't understand how it could be a freezable offence? It's stupid.

And if TNT is so against split trades, they should consider raising the NP offer amount then lol
    I like Dani and it's wrong that she was frozen for that, it's absolute bollocks. But come on, it's absolute bullshit that she got a response in a day others and I have been waiting fucking weeks/months/years!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nath For This Useful Post:

Views (08-04-2017)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Favouritism at its finest

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoop Lion For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-04-2017),Nath (08-04-2017)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

So they run a website that has and encourages boards, private messages, friends lists, and any other user to user interactions - - but don't you fucking dare try and help any of those friends we encouraged you to make!!!!!! Forever rolling my eyes at TNT

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

speak (08-04-2017),Stardust (08-04-2017),Views (08-04-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    I like Dani and it's wrong that she was frozen for that, it's absolute bollocks. But come on, it's absolute bullshit that she got a response in a day others and I have been waiting fucking weeks/months/years!
    Yeah I think they definitely put into account how much money you put in. I would get responses within a few days or a week when I was still buying NC and premium

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by nayfeee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    Favouritism at its finest
    If you've spent around what she has and have gotten a significantly slower response, then it's favoritism.

If she's actually guilty of wrongdoing (doesn't sound like she is) and gets unbanned because of what she spent, then it's favoritism.

I don't see how it's favoritism to treat someone who contributes thousands of dollars in revenue better than people who don't at all or people who do significantly less. It's just common business sense to take care of your best customers.

What's bollocks is that anyone has to wait super long. Although I think customers should have theirs answered quicker than free users, the overall difference is absurd and all tickets should be answered within a week max. It's laziness or apathy that after this long, they still haven't figured out how.

Short version: she should get hers answered quickly; you should get yours answered overall quickly too but relatively slower than hers if you don't contribute as much as she does to keep the site afloat.

And any time I talk about the ticket system, can't forget to call Tony P. a cocksucker. There.
    Last edited by Trump 2016; 08-04-2017 at 06:54 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump 2016 For This Useful Post:

tribbianitribble (08-04-2017)